JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wouldn't it suck if they were plants activated by the gun grabbers to show the sheeple that even though it was a legit purchase at a licensed firearms dealer someone still went out and committed murder. Be just another slow grinding step to 'them' trying to take all the firearms. 'Cuz people would stop going crazy AND dying, and everyone would sit in a circle and sing koom-by-yah together until the organic cows come home. Damn just made myself angry-sorry for the rant Im goin riding.

You know, those individuals, that do not speak our language, are going to have a real rough time understanding our laws.

I will outright admit it makes me alarmed, nervous, but none the less, most of us came from some crappy other country at one point or another,

Even our founding fathers mothers and dads. I think for the best....

Wouldn't it suck if they were plants activated by the gun grabbers to show the sheeple that even though it was a legit purchase at a licensed firearms dealer someone still went out and committed murder. Be just another slow grinding step to 'them' trying to take all the firearms. 'Cuz people would stop going crazy AND dying, and everyone would sit in a circle and sing koom-by-yah together until the organic cows come home. Damn just made myself angry-sorry for the rant Im goin riding.

fixed it for you
kaboom by ya

so how were they allowed to buy guns for f&f ???

WHO and are you talking about? Fast and Furious? I wasn't aware that people on Student Visa's had a thing to do with F&F. I was under the impression the buyers in F&F were US citizens who then transferred illegally the firearm purchased to the various people in Mexico and where ever they went. Not like anyone has a clue where they all went.

WHO and are you talking about? Fast and Furious? I wasn't aware that people on Student Visa's had a thing to do with F&F. I was under the impression the buyers in F&F were US citizens who then transferred illegally the firearm purchased to the various people in Mexico and where ever they went. Not like anyone has a clue where they all went.

not sure about the student visa but if I'm not mistaken one was from Peru. if not I retract my statement.

If someone from Peru was allowed to buy a firearm in the USA from a FFL without a Green card or US citizenship then it was because of the Fast and Furious handlers allowing it to take place because it sure wouldn't have otherwise. Unless it was an illegal transaction.

I guess I see all this in a different light. My mother is a foreigner. She has an accent. If she went in to buy a gun (she has) and someone gave her guff over it (they haven't), she would crush them with a stern look.
Was it just the camo that freaked you out? You know, that was a fashion trend a decade or so ago. Some of us haven't caught up.

Who said anyone was afraid?

Making an observation about the current based on the past is what happened.

No, you're profiling. There is nothing you know about the past for these individuals.

Your right. Damn straight I was profiling them. Just like I'd profile somebody who walked in there and couldn't quit fidgeting with rotted out front teeth.

Not sure what rock you have been under for the past 13+ years but there is a group that claim Jihad on America. They are from the middle eastern countries and be damned they speak Arabic.

Just as I would walk carefully through (or around) a group of people tossing dice and drinking 40's in the park.

We all profile. Maybe I should have reported them to the fbi. Then I could have made a real assumption.

Until that happens the above statements I've made were observations.

Welcome to NWFA.

Let me relate an incident from just last week:
I spent a couple of days in the hospital in Boise, Idaho. My wife went out to the parking lot after dark to get the car so she could leave. She noticed three or four black guys in the lot, smoking and talking. They were not threatening in any way. In fact they didn't pay any attention to her.

BUT . . . She realized that she had left her gun in the car.
She said that suddenly the car seemed VERY FAR away.

That is what the current administration has brought about!!!

Sheldon

People who could be confused with an American's perception of a muslim or mideastern terrorist definitely should be prohibited from buying guns. Especially ARs. A person with darker skin, or an accent, could be dangerous.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top