JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had to double check it was not April 1 when reading this article. Scary.

Here's a quote from the article.

FA4DA785-701F-489C-BC0E-97AD43BF2CA7.jpeg

What makes you ( Musk ) think that we as humans need or are meant to go "beyond our biological capabilities"...?
We ain't that far removed from when we were chasing woolly mammoths and in turn being chased by saber toothed tigers.

What makes you ( Musk ) think that humans can handle going on "beyond our biological capabilities"...?
While I ain't fond of limits...Limits can be good and useful.

Why...when we don't even use the technology we already have for the good of mankind...would you want to implant that same or some sort of higher tech in your brain...?
Who controls this chip...?
What does this chip actually do to you and your brain / health...?

No way in Hell would I do that to myself.
Andy

Last Edited:
Well, I'm all in for a neural implant modification. Who doesn't want to be as smart as your self-serving globalist masters ? ...LOL

Apparently Humans Are NOT there yet ? Maybe after the earths population as a whole has a Neural Chip Modification Implant, and mankind has been artificially engineered to a 'higher Human Potential'. 'Then We Be Smart '. Then and only then - for example . As Humans, we be at least able to gather intelligence enough to arrange simple fresh drinking water, and sanitation. For the couple Billion Humans on Earth without .
-
I'M SMART
-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR