JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably the homeless living under there cooking meth.

That place is crawling with them. From the road on the east side by the Bible college it's like a city of garbage, squalor, drugs, and violence. I saw a homeless man beating a petite woman there and me and a city employee called the cops and they never bothered to show. It's a bubbleguming pit.

Last Edited:
So Andy...I thinking you're the guy to ask...
Just how many levels of hell are there ?
Planning wardrobe.
9 according to my good friends Dante and Virgil....
However...I also work in an elementary school...so when we have inside recess on nasty wet rainy days...
There might easily be 10 circles of Hell.....:eek: :D
Andy

9 circles. the good news is with modern technology you can buy

b72d-cc1fc6cd609e.088cf0b8ca6dcd5f864acdec326306eb.jpg

and

9f49b7e1a3478892f09c247be34a07a0.jpg

The bad news is you can only bring one outfit. Odds say bring the first, but Satan reputedly has a severe sense of irony and loves a good joke so...

9 circles. the good news is with modern technology you can buy

View attachment 1807093

and

View attachment 1807094

The bad news is you can only bring one outfit. Odds say bring the first, but Satan reputedly has a severe sense of irony and loves a good joke so...

Well, I'm thinking that I will wear my Speedo's. That might earn me enough penance to get a cooler rock to sit on.

In reference to the OP's thread...
There is an old story dating atleast back to the early 60's, of a city road crew doing some work in the lower SE Belmont area.
While repairing a hole (yes, they actually used to do that) they broke into a cavernous hole that supposedly was hundreds of feet deep. A spotlight and line were brought in, but apparently could not reach the bottom. A city Supervisor had multiple crews sent to the area and ordered steel plates and asphalt to be "quietly" used to patch the hole...
If you find yourself in that area, look due East and you will see the extinct Mt. Tabor volcano a few miles away. BUT, don't jump up and down.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads