JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
January was only 4 months ago and you could get a call next week....

I am calling on Monday :D

This can started in Jan of 14 :eek: E form got messed up and then had to wait for a refund on the debit card.....
Finally sent paper in the end of Dec and am now waiting.....

My other Eform took 3 months I think on my 300 can.....

This can started in Jan of 14 :eek: E form got messed up and then had to wait for a refund on the debit card.....

OH, I thought you meant Jan, 2015. Holy crap, that is way too long of a wait. Definitely call on Monday.

When I was talking to Chip at Cascade he tried to talk me out of E-filing for a SBR. His reasoning was

1) My trust is like 150 pages long and it would be a huge pain because of file size restrictions

2) you dont get an actual stamp back. He said "If I am paying $200 for a stamp, I want the damn stamp"

What do you guys think?

When I was talking to Chip at Cascade he tried to talk me out of E-filing for a SBR. His reasoning was

1) My trust is like 150 pages long and it would be a huge pain because of file size restrictions

2) you dont get an actual stamp back. He said "If I am paying $200 for a stamp, I want the damn stamp"

What do you guys think?

I have a eform and you do get a stamp just not the original as it is a copy... I like the time factor on the eform you do not have to wait as long. Wait times on a form 1 for eform is what 4 to 6 weeks?

If you have a book for a trust:eek: it might take a while to send it in.....mine is only about 10 pages I think.

Eform for a can? I'm guessing you built built a couple?

Eform for a can? I'm guessing you built built a couple?

No you were able to do an Eform at first on them. Now no you are not able to. I wish they would bring that option back though.

First one was through Liberty and it went through in about 3 1/2 months I think.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top