JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed - the fringe on both sides have become the focal point for far too many discussions - and the more reasonable have been left behind and lumped in with people they don't even agree with, based on a simple party affiliation. That's one reason I no longer belong to any party - none of them really speak for me, not in any great sense, so while it may be nothing more than a feel good move, I can at least say I'm not standing to be counted with them. I'll let my vote go to those that deserve it and have earned it.

But you're right - we need, desperately to get back to a place where we all remember we're Americans first - not Democrats, not Republicans, not Irish-Americans, not immigrants, not anything other than Americans. We should all share some common causes and beliefs - not the least of which is to protect and prosper this country - to the benefit of us all. Too many have lost sight of that very simple idea. I have no clue how to get it back except to focus on the next generations and start replanting that seed again. Maybe in a generation or two, we can see the pendulum swing back again in our favor - just maybe not in our lifetime, but maybe in our grandchildren's.
The problem is there are too many who do not consider our Constitution as our governing body and wish to have it dismantled. Anti-gun really just means anti-constitutional, anti-freedom, anti-liberty, anti-representative government.

In a nutshell, we are not pro-gun....we are pro-Constitutional Republic, pro-Bill of Rights and Pro-Representative Government.

A) Could you please cite TWO cases of that happening?.
Treyvon ain't done nuthin. He just carrying his college diplomas all he was doin. :rolleyes:

Their logic contradicts itself. To them police are killing innocent people, and our government has a white supremacist majority. Yet they want the police only to have guns, and want the government to take guns away.

If I could find some decent employees I could have them do some more work and be part of the conversation. o_O
If I could find a decent employer... ;):rolleyes:

Joke's aside, just got out of college. So I'm just getting sh!t done around the house before it starts to require an act of congress to get time.

Treyvon ain't done nuthin. He just carrying his college diplomas all he was doin. :rolleyes:

Their logic contradicts itself. To them police are killing innocent people, and our government has a white supremacist majority. Yet they want the police only to have guns, and want the government to take guns away.
It's spelled nuffin', you illiterate ;)

You can't get rid of weapons of war, there are still too many I need, like my War Hammer, Samurai Sword, Flanged Mace, Flail, Battle Bow, Battle Axe just to name a few. How much blood do you suppose they've all spilled? To hear these extreme leftist's talk you'd think they'd prefer the good 'ol Medieval days of rape and pillage.
That's the thing. We are somewhat violent by nature. If every last gun in the entire world was confiscated and destroyed, we would still be killing each other with other means. Their argument has no weight at all....ZERO

That's the thing. We are somewhat violent by nature. If every last gun in the entire world was confiscated and destroyed, we would still be killing each other with other means. Their argument has no weight at all....ZERO

Hell yes, I'd still want to kill the same a-holes. :p

I'd rather be shot in the head than go face to face with a mace or flail...

RIGHT, think about that for a minute. o_O

A) Martin was killed by a civilian w a Kel-Tec P3AT (I think, but who the HeIIs gonna question it?). It invalidates the that statement immediately... try again.

I just wanna make it clear that I'm not being hostile to members, just sharing the way I deal with antis... if an argument is posed, I'm just typing my rebuttal, AS i would say it.

BTW... I started at 0300 this morning and Tuesday afternoon, from about 1400 on, looks for all the world like Friday night to me.
WHOOP-E-DEE-DO-DAH!

The problem is there are too many who do not consider our Constitution as our governing body and wish to have it dismantled. Anti-gun really just means anti-constitutional, anti-freedom, anti-liberty, anti-representative government.

In a nutshell, we are not pro-gun....we are pro-Constitutional Republic, pro-Bill of Rights and Pro-Representative Government.

I agree, and I go back to what I said earlier - we're going to have to start re-educating the next generations on the importance and reality of the constitution, in an attempt to undo several decades of anti-freedom, government reliant indoctrination. Probably can't be fixed in our lifetime, but maybe in a generation or two if enough folks commit to working to reverse the damage that's been done.

A) Martin was killed by a civilian w a Kel-Tec P3AT (I think, but who the HeIIs gonna question it?). It invalidates the that statement immediately... try again.

I just wanna make it clear that I'm not being hostile to members, just sharing the way I deal with antis... if an argument is posed, I'm just typing my rebuttal, AS i would say it.

BTW... I started at 0300 this morning and Tuesday afternoon, from about 1400 on, looks for all the world like Friday night to me.
WHOOP-E-DEE-DO-DAH!
I don't think my humor is getting through to ya. I'm a clown, you see, and humor is my thing at times. o_O

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top