JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_20180922_182055230.jpg

This one isn't fancy, got it from a buddy who's dad passed and probably only put 2-3 shells thru it.

Don't have a pic of the one I have but it's exactly like this one:

I added a basic sling and Allen shell holder on the stock.

Rossi 20g 2 3/4 - 3" shells
28" barrel with shell ejector

IMG_3147.JPG

The kick is fine for me and I didn't feel guilty dragging it thru the woods - its super light and durable.

Now to just get some grouse with it:rolleyes:

Thanks for the pic, JD. Appreciate the effort.

-------------------------------------------------------

Joe,

That's a cool deal! (well, cool deal for you, but sucks for your buddy. My condolences).
You got the 28" barrel. I'm jealous. ;)
Happy shooting!

Please forgive me if this is old news, but is anyone else aware that Stevens is building a break action single again?
Model 301
View attachment 361956
(image courtesy of Stevens-Savage Firearms and Bud's Gun Shop)

...also, notice how the action breaks open....

Dean

I now have two of these. One in 12 cut down to a 20" and one in 20 gauge with a 22" barrel. Good cheap little shotguns. The hammers are stiff, but I'm sure they'll get better over time. And they have ejectors too!

Andy,

Does your 37 have a pigtail?

Dean

No..it does not....its not that early of a model 37.
I think it dates from the mid to late 50's....granted that is just a guess as there are no serial numbers to date it....But the lettering and markings in the barrel remind me of some of the Winchester 94's that I have owned from that time period.
Andy

The weight of the shotgun can be very important...Like Joe was saying a single shot can weigh a lot less than a pump ....Says the guy ( me ) who just got a new to him Wingmaster....:D
Be that as it may...Shotguns of any sort are handy to have around and shoot.....
Andy

Just found this...

...looks like another Hatsun / Huglu rebadge/copy. Nice to see something new with a decent length barrle on it, anyway (and you can't argue with the price).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top