JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_20180922_182055230.jpg

This one isn't fancy, got it from a buddy who's dad passed and probably only put 2-3 shells thru it.

Don't have a pic of the one I have but it's exactly like this one:

I added a basic sling and Allen shell holder on the stock.

Rossi 20g 2 3/4 - 3" shells
28" barrel with shell ejector

IMG_3147.JPG

The kick is fine for me and I didn't feel guilty dragging it thru the woods - its super light and durable.

Now to just get some grouse with it:rolleyes:

Thanks for the pic, JD. Appreciate the effort.

-------------------------------------------------------

Joe,

That's a cool deal! (well, cool deal for you, but sucks for your buddy. My condolences).
You got the 28" barrel. I'm jealous. ;)
Happy shooting!

Please forgive me if this is old news, but is anyone else aware that Stevens is building a break action single again?
Model 301
View attachment 361956
(image courtesy of Stevens-Savage Firearms and Bud's Gun Shop)

...also, notice how the action breaks open....

Dean

I now have two of these. One in 12 cut down to a 20" and one in 20 gauge with a 22" barrel. Good cheap little shotguns. The hammers are stiff, but I'm sure they'll get better over time. And they have ejectors too!

Andy,

Does your 37 have a pigtail?

Dean

No..it does not....its not that early of a model 37.
I think it dates from the mid to late 50's....granted that is just a guess as there are no serial numbers to date it....But the lettering and markings in the barrel remind me of some of the Winchester 94's that I have owned from that time period.
Andy

The weight of the shotgun can be very important...Like Joe was saying a single shot can weigh a lot less than a pump ....Says the guy ( me ) who just got a new to him Wingmaster....:D
Be that as it may...Shotguns of any sort are handy to have around and shoot.....
Andy

Just found this...

...looks like another Hatsun / Huglu rebadge/copy. Nice to see something new with a decent length barrle on it, anyway (and you can't argue with the price).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads