JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
but they advised against trying to make the MS version non MS. So maybe I get the best of both worlds??
Thats only for legal liability if you ever wound up using your gun for self defense. The general advise is to never remove a safety feature or mod your trigger.

Think for a moment about the amount of "customization" that one might be doing.

Liability for???

Lightening that trigger pull.
Removal of a "grip safety or manual safety lever".
Removal of a "magazine safety".
Etc.....

But, IMHO.....it's your firearm.

And then.....
The problem could (maybe) extend even after you sell.

Hell....some people will sue a firearms manufacturer just because the product was used in a tragedy. No need to blame the guy/gal behind the trigger. Can't happen? Rrrrright.....note what the Dem's Party Platform intends to FIX. Need I mention, who currently runs the executive branch and who holds the votes in Congress?

Aloha, Mark

I have heard people say " nothing is 100 reliable and adding additional parts, only increases the likelihood of a malfunction." I've always carried Glocks never really though about the benefits to Manual safety. I will probably get the manual safety kit just because I'd like to try and have both but at the same time I have enough confidence in myself to not need the safety. Unbeknownst to me that dingus on the Glock been giving me a false sense of security. Either way I'll be fine I'm just curious if people preferred NON MS vs MS specifically the P365. I guess at the end of the day it comes down to preferences I just always like to get others opinion. Still fairly new to Conceal carrying!
Had to go with the non-safety, I do trust the striker fire. Glad to report no safety issues in the 2 years I've had it. Tight little piece ain't it...... gives the 9 some felt recoil ? Also added a Hogue grip sleeve I like. Have an extra frame if I ever feel creative and try my hand at stippling. Congratulations on your purchase.

I have the standard version and it never goes bang on me unless I tell it to. I also carry it in a holster, and probably wouldn't just throw it in a pocket or bag loaded. Just keep it in a holster that covers the trigger and it won't be a problem.

I carried 1911's and a 938 immediately before buying the 365XL and still intermittently switch around. I added the safety because
my thumb searched for it when ever I drew the pistol. Thumbs happy now, it has a job again.

I went for the safety version. Truth be told it was all that was available at the time but I do not regret it. It's very low profile so even if you don't choose to use it I don't think it would get in the way.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews