JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
but they advised against trying to make the MS version non MS. So maybe I get the best of both worlds??
Thats only for legal liability if you ever wound up using your gun for self defense. The general advise is to never remove a safety feature or mod your trigger.

Think for a moment about the amount of "customization" that one might be doing.

Liability for???

Lightening that trigger pull.
Removal of a "grip safety or manual safety lever".
Removal of a "magazine safety".
Etc.....

But, IMHO.....it's your firearm.

And then.....
The problem could (maybe) extend even after you sell.

Hell....some people will sue a firearms manufacturer just because the product was used in a tragedy. No need to blame the guy/gal behind the trigger. Can't happen? Rrrrright.....note what the Dem's Party Platform intends to FIX. Need I mention, who currently runs the executive branch and who holds the votes in Congress?

Aloha, Mark

I have heard people say " nothing is 100 reliable and adding additional parts, only increases the likelihood of a malfunction." I've always carried Glocks never really though about the benefits to Manual safety. I will probably get the manual safety kit just because I'd like to try and have both but at the same time I have enough confidence in myself to not need the safety. Unbeknownst to me that dingus on the Glock been giving me a false sense of security. Either way I'll be fine I'm just curious if people preferred NON MS vs MS specifically the P365. I guess at the end of the day it comes down to preferences I just always like to get others opinion. Still fairly new to Conceal carrying!
Had to go with the non-safety, I do trust the striker fire. Glad to report no safety issues in the 2 years I've had it. Tight little piece ain't it...... gives the 9 some felt recoil ? Also added a Hogue grip sleeve I like. Have an extra frame if I ever feel creative and try my hand at stippling. Congratulations on your purchase.

I have the standard version and it never goes bang on me unless I tell it to. I also carry it in a holster, and probably wouldn't just throw it in a pocket or bag loaded. Just keep it in a holster that covers the trigger and it won't be a problem.

I carried 1911's and a 938 immediately before buying the 365XL and still intermittently switch around. I added the safety because
my thumb searched for it when ever I drew the pistol. Thumbs happy now, it has a job again.

I went for the safety version. Truth be told it was all that was available at the time but I do not regret it. It's very low profile so even if you don't choose to use it I don't think it would get in the way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top