JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing I forgot to mention about my experience with the alien gear holsters are the bolts that hold everything together.

- Check which length bolts were used to assemble your holster!

- Make sure you use blue loctite on all the bolts!

After carrying it for the first few days and taking it off and on to adjust for the right fit, I noticed that the clip bolts were really loose, maybe from me sliding it side to side and the clips rotating.

So I took it out to examine it, and almost every bolt was loose, even the kydex section and the clip bolts were only a couple threads from coming out! If I had carried it one more day it would have fallen down my pants!

So I took it apart, and the other shocking thing I found was that every bolt was way too short for the threads. If you check the rivet nuts, the bolts are barely halfway threaded.

Luckily the hardware kit they provided has the longer bolts that when tightened the threads go all the way to the bottom of the nut. So I put blue loctite on, waited overnight, and it is super secure now.

Still love the holster, but wish they had installed the correct bolts and put thread locker on to prevent an accident!

im a big fan of the contact concealment ap holster for iwb, carries my vp9 great and easy on and off, iv have had about 10 different holsters and so far its the best for me

Great little gun..hard to find holsters in stock for them! I am using my xd gear holster right now but have a kydex holster fron KT on the way. <broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top