JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trap with stamp is fine if you can find somewhere to buy that sells legitimately in conjunction with a class 3 / SOT and isn't going dime you out for buying something when the ATF raids them. Wheatnuts experience should be avoided.

Or how about the solvent trap with a level 1 stamp
Yeah I wouldn't be risking anything solvent trap related these days.. Aft is jerking people around very hard with the home made route, that may change here pretty soon with all the legal battles going on with the afts over reach and making their own laws.

BTW.. Welcome yo the forum!
Good luck selling your reloading stuff
I've gotten some pretty great deals that way.

Yeah I wouldn't be risking anything solvent trap related these days.. Aft is jerking people around very hard with the home made route, that may change here pretty soon with all the legal battles going on with the afts over reach and making their own laws.

BTW.. Welcome yo the forum!
Good luck selling your reloading stuff
I've gotten some pretty great deals that way.
Thank you.

As was noted above the ATF has been mass-rejecting Form 1 silencer applications. Some people received approval after sending the ATF photos of 0% metal bar stock and a metal shop, and stating that they were going to start from scratch once the form was approved. That could lead to its own problems, so I will just use the typical Form 4 purchase for any I buy.

You're welcome.

21095BB2-D753-4059-BBD9-F71A133EEA42.jpeg 3B9219A7-DE2D-49F9-8DBD-A0DFC00C9073.jpeg

If you're gonna go through silencer shop, YHM is gonna be your ticket. Though, my unsolicited opinion, you're going to be $200 out no matter which one you buy, whether it's a dollar or a thousand dollars, the tax is the same as the wait is the same so I'd really suggest buying for quality first and price second. Dead air is a great brand to hang your hat on

My vote is the YHM Resonator K. It's good quality, multi caliber (30 cal. 17HMR to 300 RUM), compact, fairly light, comes with a flash hider set up for QD, and YHM is a great company.

What you could do is get a YHM QD muzzle device for each rifle, that would make it super quick to change from rifle to rifle. That's what I'm planning to do. I have one waiting on the tax stamp. Got it for under $750 total. Not bad for a suppressor with a QD rifle attachment, tax stamp, and trust fee. I just picked up a SilencerCo Octane 45, I didn't realize it came without the firearm attachment so I had to spend about $100 more to put it on a gun. I think these manufacturers make more money from attachments than they do the suppressors.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top