JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If by chance someone hasn't heard about it, there is a reported multistate outbreak of E. coli linked to Romaine lettuce. There are cases recorded in Washington and Idaho, but not Oregon yet. The CDC has information here. And a map here.

big-map-4-18-18.jpg

Just thought I'd pass it along.

there's a reason we should exercise our immune system by washing our hands less, following the "10 second rule" and other stuff.

No flu shots, no hand sanitizer, grew up drinking from the water hose and rubbing dirt on skinned knees to get back into the game. With antibiotic resistant bugs and the real threat of researchers not finding new AB drugs fast enough, I say give me a bowl of Romaine and a roll of TP. I'll make it.

No flu shots, no hand sanitizer, grew up drinking from the water hose and rubbing dirt on skinned knees to get back into the game. With antibiotic resistant bugs and the real threat of researchers not finding new AB drugs fast enough, I say give me a bowl of Romaine and a roll of TP. I'll make it.
+1
Grew up drinking water directly from rivers that were known to carry cholera and typhus, and swimming in those same rivers.
I'm way more crass. I tell people they should give their partner a good rimming.

And this, ladies and germs, is why I'm a CARNIVORE. No lettuce eaten = no contaminated lettuce eaten. (Besides, with my kid being a tyrannosaur, I got BIG footprints to fill as a role model, ya know? LOL )

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews