JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reminded of this by previous posts. :D

pro-tip-if-you-stir-coconut-oil-into-your-kale-32254249.png

Might be a little late to this but some of you know I drive a truck for McDonald's .
McDonalds recall and told all the stores to stop severing salad and to dump what they have.
Although we can track all the food from field to restraunt .they just told them all stores dump it no more salad till it gets figured out

there's a reason we should exercise our immune system by washing our hands less, following the "10 second rule" and other stuff.
Considering some of the things people do in the bathroom, you sure you want that to be a thing?
Well, one can't argue with this logic. Between the choice of a rib eye and a salad, I know which one I'm opting for. And, in this case, no E. Coli either. Win! :D
Meat can have it too. Seems in some cases the bacteria also survived the safe cooking temperature.

Considering some of the things people do in the bathroom, you sure you want that to be a thing?

Meat can have it too. Seems in some cases the bacteria also survived the safe cooking temperature.
This is true the human amune system has been going down with antibiotics wash your hands every five minutes take this shot for this do this take this shot .bla blah blah take this pill we are doomed .oh don't forget ban guns ban this ban that PROTESTING every F@$_&+() day then wash your hands AGAIN we are a weak weak weak generation

This is true the human amune system has been going down with antibiotics wash your hands every five minutes take this shot for this do this take this shot .bla blah blah take this pill we are doomed .oh don't forget ban guns ban this ban that PROTESTING every F@$_&+() day then wash your hands AGAIN we are a weak weak weak generation
I lived on a farm, and we ate stuff most people here aren't willing to eat. Hell, I ate stuff even after moving that most here are definitely not willing to eat (tarantulas, leeches [no matter how you cook em you get a gag reflex, I recommend not doing so], big larvae). Trust me when I say my immune system is not weak. However, I don't want sh!t on my food, gotta have a limit.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top