JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are the things I carry (mainly the SOG Flash-II folder) Oh yeah, and don't knock the box cutter... it doesn't generally attract attention, and people have taken over large aircraft and caused INCREDIBLE death & destruction using them. :mad:

100_1201.jpg

Iv got a question.... is it legal to carry a fixed blade knife concealed under a certian amount of inches?

I don't think Blade length matters too much. Its the concealed part that is the gray area. Theres been a lot of discussion, but I havn't seen any firm answers. You can try asking LE, but they may not be too sure either.

DSCI0036.jpg

Last Edited:
I don't think Blade length matters too much. Its the concealed part that is the gray area. Theres been a lot of discussion, but I havn't seen any firm answers. You can try asking LE, but they may not be too sure either.

I am friends with most of the local police station and asked one of the Sgts. about knives one day. He told me that he couldn't technically advise me on legal issues like that.

I asked him about auto knives and if the belt clip shows is it "concealed" he said "to most of us, no, it is not concealed... but there will be some officers and DAs that will try to make that argument. The best way for that argument to not come up is to not get yourself in a situation where the police will be searching your body for weapons, etc. In a routine stop or just observing you walking down the street I will not stop you if I see a belt clip. I don't know if it is auto or manual or what - but if you aren't doing anything that raises suspicion I am not going to take action."

Doesn't apply too much to fixed blades like the OP asked, but you might be able to gather some data from it.

All nice knives that have been posted so far. I've bought a few lately((cheaper than guns), one of which is kinda interesting, it's the Kershaw "Ripcord" OTF. Also got a nice Benchmade Nitrous Assisted Styker. I'll put together a pic of all my knives and post shortly, although I am a little stressed as while gatherng together my collection, I haven't been able to find a really nice Buck fixed blade I have frome the easly 80's.

here are a couple ones a Protech TR3 and the other is a Cook left handed. I added a couple more the top one is a Jim Burke Urban Combat and a Greg Lightfoot catch dog in the last pic the top one is a severtech

Here's some pics of my knives. Nothing custom, but since they are mine, I think they are all cool in some way of course. Have some Bucks, Benchmade, HK, CRKT, Gerber, Kershaw ,S&W, Leatherman and even a Cutco Filet knife. I probably missed some, and can still not find my middle sized Buck fixed blade that completes the set.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top