JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
0823081605-1.jpg

ok I'll play..here are a few of my favorites

anyone wanna take a stab at what the knife next to the Tomahawk handle is made out of?

and if your really good you'll know what the round wood object is at the bottom...

sorry the pics not that good and I have know idea why it keeps posting it as a thumbnail

knives.jpg

ok I'll play..here are a few of my favorites

anyone wanna take a stab at what the knife next to the Tomahawk handle is made out of? Plastic?
and if your really good you'll know what the round wood object is at the bottom... Fire Piston.
sorry the pics not that good and I have know idea why it keeps posting it as a thumbnail

I Like the Ash. Sweet Knife. :s0155:

I'd guess plastic or some kind of composite for the knife next to the tomahawk (hard to say).

That fire piston looks mighty lonely & out-of-place amongst all of those tactical knives.

ding ding..we have a winner

the knife is made out of G10 composite impregnated with super glue..made by Bruce Bump out of Walla Walla..no metal and very hard to see on x-rays..its crazy sharp for what its made out of also

and that is a fire piston..not from wildersol tho...he's got issues with delivering product..I wouldnt buy from him again..I have one of his sitting on my desk atm..it took over 2 months to get and I only got it after repeated e-mails.

this one in the pic is from http://stores.ebay.com/Fire-Pistons-R-Us

he makes a great product that is very well priced..I have 3 different fire pistons from 3 diferent makers and his is my favorite

ding ding..we have a winner

the knife is made out of G10 composite impregnated with super glue..made by Bruce Bump out of Walla Walla..no metal and very hard to see on x-rays..its crazy sharp for what its made out of also

and that is a fire piston..not from wildersol tho...he's got issues with delivering product..I wouldnt buy from him again..I have one of his sitting on my desk atm..it took over 2 months to get and I only got it after repeated e-mails.

this one in the pic is from http://stores.ebay.com/Fire-Pistons-R-Us

he makes a great product that is very well priced..I have 3 different fire pistons from 3 diferent makers and his is my favorite

I thought the knife might be something like that, although I wasn't sure if it was a laminate G-10/titanium/carbide knife like ones by Warren Thomas

Some friends of mine have the the Aune fire pistons and really like them. He does nice work.

that titanium covered in G10 is sweet..the one I have is just straight G10..its about 9 years old now. made back when G10 first became available to the general public..the guy who made was just starting out. he made a few and sold me one for 75$. then he stopped making them after 9/11..got worried one of his knives might fall into the wrong hands..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top