JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Three are Pro-Techs, one is not... the odd one out is an MT prototype version of the UT-II

The green Godfather is a sterile Treasury Department Secret Service knife--- before they got hooked into the DHS.

My two Spydercos:
IMG_1183-1.jpg
Citadel and Rescue 93mm

I obviously use both of them extensively, especially the Rescue. I'd love to get one of those Pro-Techs though.
P.S. I suck at taking pictures, and happened to have a Manilla envelope around.

I have way to-many Gerbers one in ever pack and vehicle. my oldest (the Western with the sheath) was a trade at a gun show when I was 14, got it and a savage single shot 22 still have both. Man thirty years is a long time! theres a K-bar folder for you k-bar fans.

My two Spydercos:
Citadel and Rescue 93mm

Nice pieces, BrianO- I completely understand the Spydie attraction.

A spydie Cali III in ZDP-189/Carbon Fiber is my EDC, over every other knife I have, and that is the ultimate compliment for a knife I think. I really like their sharpmaker 204, too.

Thought I'd lost it a couple of months ago and gave up. Awhile later out it came from between the car seats! Though I have a spare one I wasn't ready to lose the first one. I love these homely things.

Caly3.jpg

Cold Steel

Have only seen one of their knives break and it was went my dad was snapping a deer bone in -20 Alaskan weather. They had him send the knife back to investigate the break, but sent him a brand new one free of charge.

I really want one of their katanas...

Looking at getting a new folder. I have been looking really hard at the autos buy Gerber-Emerson Alliance and Benchmade 9052 AFO II Automatic Knife. I have a friend who has the Gerber and like it but the Benchmade also looks nice. Any info, suggestions would be appreciated. My first choice is to stay with an Oregon product.

I got bored. This is what I did with some used saw blades, a bench grinder, some scrap wood and a sharpening stone. Got the idea from a Field and Stream article for making cheap field knives.

Here are some other knives I dug out from "storage." From top to bottom is a Kabar I bought in 1989 when I was in the Marines and took to Afghanistan in 2007 as a soldier in the Army (The sheath is new)... A surplus M7 bayonet I took to New Orleans for Katrina relief. Never used it except for opening crates. A souvenir knife I bought in Afghanistan at a bazaar. Detailed engraving or etching and an unusual spire tip along with goatskin and wood sheath. I think the handle is plastic but I really dont know enough to tell.

AKMS-47007.jpg

AKMS-47008.jpg

Awesome blade I picked up at the RC G&K Show last weekend. The Kershaw Ripcord...

0127090926.jpg

So here it is retracted in the case...

0127090926a.jpg

But when it is removed from the case the blade extends and locks in place. Only when you return it to the case that it retracts.

I got this beauty for $50. From the Kershaw website is $99.95. w00t! I got a steal! :s0155:

Specs:
Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel with Tungsten DLC coating

Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts

Blade: 3 7/16 in. (8.6 cm) Closed: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
Overall: N/A Weight: 4.2 oz.

Made in the USA :cool::s0155:

I assume the case has a belt clip or loop on the opposite side. Curious how its carried.
I like that a lot. Might try to find one for myself! :s0155:

Well my favorite knife isnt anything as cool as most of yours are but it is the best knife I have ever owned and would never part with it for anything. It is a Helle knife, I bought it in Palmer Alaska in 1985 and it has served me well every since.
Not a real good pic but here it is

my%20knife%20005.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews