JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are two of mine. The larger one is a custom Doc Hagen duel action that I had him make for me as a Sunday Go To Meeting carry knife but at a little over 9" it is a little big too big. The fit , finish and action are fantastic. The scales are white bone. I will be posting this knife in the for sale or trade section in the next couple days for $700.

Thank You:

James

001.JPG

003.JPG

004 (2).JPG

Here are two of mine. The larger one is a custom Doc Hagen duel action that I had him make for me as a Sunday Go To Meeting carry knife but at a little over 9" it is a little big too big. The fit , finish and action are fantastic. The scales are white bone. I will be posting this knife in the for sale or trade section in the next couple days for $700.

Thank You:

James
Those are beautiful ! :s0101: Thanks for sharing, love auto knives.:s0116:

Have a couple but this is the only one I truly care for.

Grandpa made this for me when I was around 8. Old bastard file and a piece of antler he had lying around. Made specifically for a right handed person.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Just finished polishing the steel and brass today and putting a nice edge back on it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My pocketknife reflects the fact that I am a cultured and sophisticated gentleman. For this is the sort of knife that such a man would carry in his pocket. This is the kind of knife that one would show his friends while enjoying an evening at the Opera.

No rough, coarse working knife for me. I care more about aesthetics than function.

This is an all stainless NAMI ( Japanese word for WAVE ) pocketknife. Note the fine detail of all of the waves that are all over the knife. It is made by MCUSTA, out of the city of Seki in Japan.

MCUSTA does not use the conventional method of die stamping their blades like many mass produced knives. Components are laser cut and C&C machined to assure the best possible precision fit. This particular blade is quite a unique design created by MCUSTA. The blades are made from VG-10 core forged steel with 33 layered nickel Damascus steel on top of the core.

The design not only makes for a most uniquely handsome blade, but also one that is extremely sharp. This blade came from the factory with the sharpest edge of any knife that I have ever owned.

The blade on mine is only 3.25 inches long, making it super easy to carry in a pocket.

I am surprised that no one else has posted a photo of a MCUSTA before me. Is no one else here a cultured and refined gentleman?

dvinewinetime-the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world.jpg

Certainly there must be others here who would appreciate a MCUSTA knife, with all of its fine detail and workmanship:

DSC_0751a.jpg DSC_0752a.jpg

Last Edited:
DSC05780.jpg
Here are three old ones.
The top one is a Universal dating from the 19 teens or so.
The original handle was broken so I made a antler handle.
I won this knife in a rifle shoot.
The middle is a Christopher & Johnson butcher from Sheffield.
It came to me with no handles and it wears a handle made from horn. this knife dates from the 1890s or so.
The bottom one is a Russell butcher also from the 1890's or so.
All three are still used as a camping , hunting or kitchen knife today.
Andy

Last Edited:
Little guy I built with the intention of being a daily carry. It ended up a little heavy. Forged from Cru-Forge V. I did the Kydex too, first try at a knife sheath.

Meant to be all function, the heal is a flat point that can be used for prying.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany