JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't need to x-plain a photo.
And I probably shouldn't have responded to " NAZI " stuff.
Ignorance infuriate's me.
Oh well.
Durka-Durka-Jihad , my friend...................
161020_001.jpg
My Bongo before I sold it LIVE DsHKm and all

Last Edited:
You really shouldn't, but ignorance is the antis best weapon. The only way to stop ignorance is through education. To share history is to educate. And you my friend, have one hellofa classroom full of some of the most fascinating pieces of WW2 history there.

Gentlemen…
I think the truly important thing that is totally being missed here is the fact that I correctly identified the article not as a flag, but as the vertical stabilizer of (either) a Focke-Wulf (or a Messerschmitt) fighter plane, about 10 posts upthread.

So what I want to know now is, what do I win? I want my prize… Where is my Participation Trophy!!!??? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :s0117:

Gentlemen…
I think the truly important thing that is totally being missed here is the fact that I correctly identified the article not as a flag, but as the vertical stabilizer of (either) a Focke-Wulf (or a Messerschmitt) fighter plane, about 10 posts upthread.

So what I want to know now is, what do I win? I want my prize… Where is my Participation Trophy!!!??? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :s0117:
I hooked you up with a couple likes... and we've sent Big Wanda over to bake you a cake.... Enjoy!;) 35FAF923-7B1C-45BF-A43F-6577304812D5-2031-00000375C1FD59A6_tmp.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top