JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In WROL (without rule of law) maybe. I have a .30-06 for longer(more power) kind of shots if needed. But I can put a lot of "zombies" down 300 yards and in with my current setup. Where I live there aren't many shots that are longer than 300yards. Mostly under 200yards. And the ones that are, are over 1000yards. I don't have that kind of money. Or enough worry to spend the time to learn how to shoot that far.

I'm more in need of a shorter/lightweight maneuverable rifle that can make quick accurate shots up to 150-200 yards. With enough ballistic power to more than piss someone off at that range.
If you want to use .223 in that short a barrel have you ever tried one? May want to try one first. They are LOUD. In a PCC you can certainly get the range you want. Not sure what kind of power it would have by the time it reached out that far though. For 200 yards I would stick with a short carbine with the 16inch tube. With a collapsible stock or even one of the folding adapters they make a nice compact package that can still easily work with 200 yard targets.

My 'truck gun' is a 7.5" 300 blackout pistol, and it's good from zero feet out to 100 yards shooting 'minute of man', with my 125 grain super loads. And, it's not as load as 5.56 . . . close, but not quite.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads