JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi. I'm looking for a short-term secure storage facility for 30 plus long guns, and several handguns. Does anyone know of a business that does this on a month to month basis? I don't want to use a traditional storage unit, for security and legal reasons. I could ask a friend, but don't want anyone to take on liability, risk of damage, etc.

Hi. I'm looking for a short-term secure storage facility for 30 plus long guns, and several handguns. Does anyone know of a business that does this on a month to month basis? I don't want to use a traditional storage unit, for security and legal reasons. I could ask a friend, but don't want anyone to take on liability, risk of damage, etc.
There is definitely a market for this type of storage.

I would ask at local indoor gun ranges if this is something they can do for you. I know The Barons Den down here use to provide this service.
Thank you. I have found an indoor range that rents lockers for handguns, but not for long guns. I will try more places when they are open tomorrow.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top