JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi. I'm looking for a short-term secure storage facility for 30 plus long guns, and several handguns. Does anyone know of a business that does this on a month to month basis? I don't want to use a traditional storage unit, for security and legal reasons. I could ask a friend, but don't want anyone to take on liability, risk of damage, etc.

Hi. I'm looking for a short-term secure storage facility for 30 plus long guns, and several handguns. Does anyone know of a business that does this on a month to month basis? I don't want to use a traditional storage unit, for security and legal reasons. I could ask a friend, but don't want anyone to take on liability, risk of damage, etc.
There is definitely a market for this type of storage.

I would ask at local indoor gun ranges if this is something they can do for you. I know The Barons Den down here use to provide this service.
Thank you. I have found an indoor range that rents lockers for handguns, but not for long guns. I will try more places when they are open tomorrow.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top