JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remind me what the compliance rate is for these bans they've implemented have been...10% compliance? I get what your saying, thankfully we still have a propensity of "Bitter Clingers"

Yes, I agree. But I foresee a time, an age, when people will be turned in for said proclivities.

The leftists agenda is working like a charm. Disarm people, import illegals and homeless and crazy people, create massive poverty and wealth gaps, and turn them all loose.

Apparently the shooter was drinking, then playing video games, then went shooting and stealing cars... maybe he was playing "Grand Theft Auto" and didn't know the difference between role playing and reality???

Apparently the shooter was drinking, then playing video games, then went shooting and stealing cars... maybe he was playing "Grand Theft Auto" and didn't know the difference between role playing and reality???

When I lived in AZ, my teenage son was into video games and I would occasionaly play with him. One of the games was Grand Theft Auto. It took a bit of a mental re-set after playing the video game for a couple of hours and then get into my car and head to the store. So wanted to ram other vehicles that got in my way, lol.

When I lived in AZ, my teenage son was into video games and I would occasionaly play with him. One of the games was Grand Theft Auto. It took a bit of a mental re-set after playing the video game for a couple of hours and then get into my car and head to the store. So wanted to ram other vehicles that got in my way, lol.

ROFL!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads