JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They both should have been incarcerated, do to their priors. Area businesses have been asking for more Police presence for years. This has nothing to do with the present "New Rules" push. However, It will be "Molded" to help their agenda.

I would say if they were arrested some 65 times in aggregate over a 6 year period from their 18th birthday, the police presence was adequate. What was inadequate was the legal consequence of those arrests.

I didn't get your comment... what I am saying is Many businesses in the area where this occurred have been Pleading for more police presence for many years. Sorry but I do not see your comment connection to mine.

I didn't get your comment... what I am saying is Many businesses in the area where this occurred have been Pleading for more police presence for many years. Sorry but I do not see your comment connection to mine.
What he's saying is the cops are arresting this trash but the courts are letting them out again and again.

The police must be "present" in order to arrest this scum an aggregate 65 times over the last few years

This is a result of the revolving door justice system! Arrest them, charge them, but then turn the loose to offend again!
When the criminals no longer fear justice, they become emboldened to commit more crime!

I guess crime does pay!:mad:

Corectomondo, getting back to my original reply these individuals should have been incarcerated. Total failure on all levels of Judicial system. Arguably created mess that feeds off the innocent.We get our rights chipped away from proposed firearm legislation suggested by those who created the mess.

When the Mayor states it as "two individuals had an argument" when the truth is two gang members with warrants that lost their 2A rights shot up a McDonalds.

Her statement makes it seem like a random act, truth is she's a part of a machine that has created this exact environment.

Oregon is trying the same thing again this year.

Invalidating State Pre-emption would be a good thing here most likely, but I still think it's a bad plan overall.

Sorry kids, you've shown through your actions that you have no will to walk the straight and narrow. I'll donate some cash to get them a 1-way trip to an uninhabited Pacific Island...something like the Cocos. It's not too far from land, so the boat passage is fast, and it's got shark infested waters.

I have a suggestion I think is even better... there is an island off Brazil called Snake Island:

The mysterious island is known as Ilha da Queimada Grande, and it is in fact so dangerous to set foot there that Brazil has made it illegal for anyone to visit. The danger on the island comes in the form of the golden lancehead snakes – a species of pit viper and one of the deadliest serpents in the world.

:D:D:D

Meanwhile, the homeless infesting Portland are dying in driveways Homeless woman in Portland sleeping in front of garage run over by driver, dies at hospital, police say

And the Coronavirus is going to go thru Calif like the rat-infested mess that it is: California case of coronavirus is 3rd confirmed in US

And who is it that is running these s-holes, er, cities???

Oh No . This could take out a lot of old people . Aka (conservatives ) what a coincidence :eek:

You being far from the infestation of city dwellers should be in decent shape . Stock up on chow :s0149:

Create a new sanctuary city somewhere. Give them the ability to become self-sufficient.
Give them a one-way bus ticket, send the homeless to their new home, where they can feed off each other.
They will thin the herd on their own terms for survivals sake.

The Police are not there to be your baby sitters

Did I not understand the discussion?

This one:
But the the Washington State legislator has a bill to rescind Washington State's preemption so ever city can make their one rules so all CPL and open carriers felons. :mad:

If it comes to Oregon and every city could make it's own rules, I doubt La Grande or any of the surrounding communities are going to be harsh on gun rights. So as I said, it could be good for us here, but when I said I think it's a bad plan overall I mean that it would be bad everywhere else.

Makum sense? Or did I misunderstand what Tony617 wrote?

Did I not understand the discussion?

This one:

If it comes to Oregon and every city could make it's own rules, I doubt La Grande or any of the surrounding communities are going to be harsh on gun rights. So as I said, it could be good for us here, but when I said I think it's a bad plan overall I mean that it would be bad everywhere else.

Makum sense? Or did I misunderstand what Tony617 wrote?

You would be surprised. The Pendleton City Hall / Library has No Firearms signs painted on the glass doors, even though it has no force of law.

20180603_180828_HDR.jpg

A few years ago a veteran taking a class at the Blue Mountain Community College Hermiston campus was printing and a fellow student called the cops on him. The Hermiston PD checked his CHL and that was it. In the newspaper story BMCC Vice President of College Relations Casey White-Zollman, reminded everyone that all areas of the college are "Gun Free Zones"! I had Kevin Starrett of OFF send her a letter and set her straight.

I have no doubt that these ivory tower, gold brick, pencil pushers will waste no time in slapping Gun Free Zone signs across their domain if the State Preemption is repealed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top