JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what a police presence in the absence of legal consequences looks like:

How does it go? "If someone had a son..." No, that's not right.

Later: Why did the officer have to kill him, he was only (insert violent crime and non compliance here, but downplayed as childish behavior) He (translated to English) "didn't do anything."

The most sadistic part of all of this, the people who vote to create these types of situations reproduce at a significantly higher rate than, "productive members of society," and furthermore, as we have seen with the exodus of Californians to other states, once their voting choices have trashed a state, they flee, but retain their misguided notions that caused them to flee in the first place.

We appear to be at a point in the timeline where we have traveled down the wrong path for such an extended period of time and made significantly damaging decisions for such an extended period of time that it is potentially impossible to correct the situation through traditional means.

I'll keep "fighting" through the education system, but that cat has been out if the bag for decades and it will take longer to fix the problems facing our nation than it took to create them.

How does it go? "If someone had a son..." No, that's not right.

Later: Why did the officer have to kill him, he was only (insert violent crime and non compliance here, but downplayed as childish behavior) He (translated to English) "didn't do anything."

The most sadistic part of all of this, the people who vote to create these types of situations reproduce at a significantly higher rate than, "productive members of society," and furthermore, as we have seen with the exodus of Californians to other states, once their voting choices have trashed a state, they flee, but retain their misguided notions that caused them to flee in the first place.

We appear to be at a point in the timeline where we have traveled down the wrong path for such an extended period of time and made significantly damaging decisions for such an extended period of time that it is potentially impossible to correct the situation through traditional means.

I'll keep "fighting" through the education system, but that cat has been out if the bag for decades and it will take longer to fix the problems facing our nation than it took to create them.

This is all because we stopped letting stupid hurt.
When I was a kid, there were all sorts of cautionary tales of this kid or that who got hurt, crippled or died doing something stupid. Jumping off the roof, dirt biking without a helmet (or sense) or playing with blasting caps.That empty desk in your classroom or the kid in the wheelchair for 6 months made you think. It also weeded out the really stupid. Now they are protected and go on to have equally stupid kids. It's a down ward spiral:(

This is all because we stopped letting stupid hurt.
When I was a kid, there were all sorts of cautionary tales of this kid or that who got hurt, crippled or died doing something stupid. Jumping off the roof, dirt biking without a helmet (or sense) or playing with blasting caps.That empty desk in your classroom or the kid in the wheelchair for 6 months made you think. It also weeded out the really stupid. Now they are protected and go on to have equally stupid kids. It's a down ward spiral:(

I remember I was in junior high there was a person riding bin hood of a car. He slipped off on got run over. Did not know the person involved.

some fellow teenagers out drinking beer and hanging out the window throwing them at mailboxes . The driver got to close and his head hit the mailbox , leason over permantly.

Last Edited:
You would be surprised. The Pendleton City Hall / Library has No Firearms signs painted on the glass doors, even though it has no force of law.

View attachment 654034

A few years ago a veteran taking a class at the Blue Mountain Community College Hermiston campus was printing and a fellow student called the cops on him. The Hermiston PD checked his CHL and that was it. In the newspaper story BMCC Vice President of College Relations Casey White-Zollman, reminded everyone that all areas of the college are "Gun Free Zones"! I had Kevin Starrett of OFF send her a letter and set her straight.

I have no doubt that these ivory tower, gold brick, pencil pushers will waste no time in slapping Gun Free Zone signs across their domain if the State Preemption is repealed.

So you're citing the Fire Dept, BMCC college campus as evidence that Pendleton is now gun nazi land. Wow! Whatever.

So you're citing the Fire Dept, BMCC college campus as evidence that Pendleton is now gun nazi land. Wow! Whatever.
The City Hall / Library building is where our homeless wannabe serial killer hung out and watched his victim, a housekeeper at the motel across the street, before stabbing her 20+ times until she was dead. Yeah, they want us to disarm there. A few years ago a concealed carrier had his pistol fall out of the holster right in the middle of the library. The librarian called the police who "counciled" the concealed carrier. Yes, the Police Chief is pro 2A. We have had two ladies in to separate incidents fire warning shots on the riverwalk with only an attagirl, BUT the college, schools, and the career public employees who actually make the rules are anti-gun.
20180603_171657.jpg

A few years ago the PPD chased a suspect into the courthouse and one of the County Commissioners remarked that maybe they should make the entire courthouse a "gun free zone" instead of just the second floor where the court rooms are actually are. The other two commissioners must have told him to knock it off.

This is my wife at our FORMER dentists office.
p32.jpeg

Heck, way back in 1999/2000? Sheriff Trumbo did not run and we had a Bible thumping Native American as Sheriff. He open carried in plain cloths without a badge on his belt at brunch one Sunday and a group of ladies at the Sizzler got the vapors and wrote the paper to complain. The deputies hated him so much that they convinced Trumbo to come back and win the next election.

Open carry is very rare here. Old guys not giving a care about printing is more common, and they WILL be ticketed once the busybodies get the power.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top