JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
***** hole Seattle. the mayor needs to go. shes incompetant and never prosecutes

I guarantee people will be prosecuted--it will just be innocent people across the state who own guns in violation of new gun laws. If you own a gun you are the designated scapegoat.

Last Edited:
I love how the news says 2 suspects are at large
Great description
I mean white, black or brown? male or female?
Earthling or alien?
Great reporting.:rolleyes:

Great description
Earthling or alien?
They are working on nondescript descriptions but keep coming up with some race or gender bias. Blame the gun.

Seriously, my family in California are contacting me so the story is getting attention. Sad that people are being murdered and the public doesn't get a basic description.

Great description
Earthling or alien?
Yeah the news even interviewed an eyewitness who saw the whole thing. Asked him all sorts of questions about what happened and his FEELINGS. No questions about what the two men looked like.... Like how is that not one of the more important things to know

The inmates running the asylum isn't working.

Oh! I know! Let's get more inmates to help! That'll fix the problem...then we can shut them up once and for all!

Not gonna lie, a part of me cant help but wonder if these are just coincidences when we have so much anti gun legislation being considered at this very moment. Dont get me wrong, the greater Seattle area has plenty drug and gang related violence on a pretty regular basis but, TWO shootings in TWO days in TWO very busy crowded downtown areas... I dont know man

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top