Washington Shooting 4th & Pine downtown Seattle at 5:11 PM Jan 22 2020

44Brent

Reactions
***** hole Seattle. the mayor needs to go. shes incompetant and never prosecutes
I guarantee people will be prosecuted--it will just be innocent people across the state who own guns in violation of new gun laws. If you own a gun you are the designated scapegoat.

Last edited:

nwslopoke

Reactions
I love how the news says 2 suspects are at large
Great description
I mean white, black or brown? male or female?
Earthling or alien?
Great reporting.:rolleyes:
They are working on nondescript descriptions but keep coming up with some race or gender bias. Blame the gun.

Seriously, my family in California are contacting me so the story is getting attention. Sad that people are being murdered and the public doesn't get a basic description.

GunSmoke

Reactions
I love how the news says 2 suspects are at large
Great description
I mean white, black or brown? male or female?
Earthling or alien?
Great reporting.:rolleyes:
Yeah the news even interviewed an eyewitness who saw the whole thing. Asked him all sorts of questions about what happened and his FEELINGS. No questions about what the two men looked like.... Like how is that not one of the more important things to know

GunSmoke

Reactions
Not gonna lie, a part of me cant help but wonder if these are just coincidences when we have so much anti gun legislation being considered at this very moment. Dont get me wrong, the greater Seattle area has plenty drug and gang related violence on a pretty regular basis but, TWO shootings in TWO days in TWO very busy crowded downtown areas... I dont know man

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    1911 guru!
    Tim Copeland rebuilt and refreshed an old Colt 1911 Gold Cup for me that needed all new springs, new extractor & replaced a loose ejector. Found...
  • 36 Pit
    4.00 star(s)
    Went here this morning. This was my first time shooting on public land in Oregon. The guys from Trash No Land were there as well as other...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good prices, interesting items
    I like taking a drive through farm country to this spot... nice selection.
    • kbf64
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
Top Bottom