JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20200505_162658.jpg

CZ 527. I really like this little carbine. Uses the same ammo as an AK (7.62x39) - handles steel case ammo just fine - has an optional set trigger (nice, but very light, so only use it from a rest, and with care) - handy as all get out - more range than a .30-30 and has about the same power level - politically correct (unless you are a veegan, in which case, too bad, soo sad - cry me a river).

So, after I had a "little discussion" with my buddy about the proper procedure to start a stage, I finally got to shoot it.
Ran into a bit of a problem after the first reload, eventually cleared it, and finished out the stage.
And yes, "somebody" forgot to reset that first popper after the last run. I shot him anyway, even though he was already down. It's a "no prisoners" thing... :D

I shared this video over in the Removing the Tap from Tap Rack Malfunction Clearing thread... where you can constructively critique the hell out of me.
As far as in this thread right here, please feel free to let your comedic spirit fly free! Nothing is sacred when it comes to malfunction shaming... :s0140:

View attachment 05-09-20_Stage4_Sobo.MOV

Last Edited:
I wanted to go shootin' this weekend, but all I did was go kayaking...
Guess I can't post those pics here...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads