JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately if he was not in the vehicle and no one else was either, you probably cannot take to shooting someone for stealing your car.

Yep, King county requires subjects (law abiding citizens) to just let criminals steal your stuff & do nothing about it!!!:mad:

Criminals have more rights than the law abiding!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::s0003:

I think here in Oregon we're required to let people steal our stuff too.

Thoughts and prayers with the owner of the car. This is a nightmare scenario you hope never happens.

I would let the dumb azz have my truck. Its not worth all the legal battles to shoot the POS!

Unless someone was in the car then I would drop him like a sack of @#$%

It used to be in the Wild Wild West years ago you could shoot a horse thief. The legal reasoning was that if you stole a mans horse lots of times you would be placing the horse owner in severe physical jeopardy. Lack of transport. Severe geography. Severe weather or climate. Desert. No water. Death.

Sossss .... why is it today somebody can steal your car and you can not stop the thief by any method? Including lethal force to prevent theft of property? I dunno. Isn't there still a law in Oregon that lets ranchers or farmers use lethal force to protect livestock? And would that include theft? Again, I dunno.

A few years ago a guy in Spokane was warming up his personal work truck in front of his house. A tweaker hopped in and started to drive off, the owner shot through the back window and hit him in the head. Went to trial and he was acquitted by the jury. Got the expense of his defe reimbursed by the state also.

Either way when one comes into contact with a criminal, their life is disrupted because the judiciary systems are flawed & corrupt.
Bleeding hearts cry fowl that said vermin rights are violated due to a number of pithy reasons so they are out on the streets disrupting the very people who pay taxes for said flawed system that will never change...:eek::eek::eek:

Yep, King county requires subjects (law abiding citizens) to just let criminals steal your stuff & do nothing about it!!!:mad:

Criminals have more rights than the law abiding!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::s0003:

You are right. It's a sad place we live in, when the criminals have more rights than the law abiding citizens. This country needs to be turned on its nose and made right again, somehow...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top