JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A good liberal would also stomp his/her feet in indignation also. Crossing your arms completes the look.

That might be a bit much.

See, it's all about establishing a dialogue. We need to understand the intruder, find out what he really needs, and get him to understand us. All of our problems could be solved if we could just find a way to sweep our differences off the table and really communicate.

P

That might be a bit much.

See, it's all about establishing a dialogue. We need to understand the intruder, find out what he really needs, and get him to understand us. All of our problems could be solved if we could just find a way to sweep our differences off the table and really communicate.

P
So if I am truly worried about his needs and concerns I should put down my illegal assault rifle and hug him instead?

Just remember, if you ever need to go a burgling, half the time all you'll need to survive getting blasted is a little shield made out of 1/2" sheetrock.. God bless 'em!

So if I am truly worried about his needs and concerns I should put down my illegal assault rifle and hug him instead?

Yes because the founding fathers never meant for us to have automatic weapons. They had the kind of guns where you could shoot, and then, like, 20 minutes later, you had to put the stuff in and you could shoot again.

This all really depends on the gun if you just have a basic short barrel gun with no choke I would do like they said test it with buck shot and some low # 2 #4 you could even get some BB and BBB duck and goose loads if you have a gun with a choke system you could use almost anything .BUT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE DISTANCE YOU WILL BE SHOOTING .LOL in a house close quarters a 12gage loaded with salt rocks could be deadly

I also for got to say there are different shot out there these days such as LEAD .STEAL AND OTHER STUFF like heavi shot is a mix MVIMG_20180109_093031.jpg MVIMG_20180109_093018.jpg

FWIW I met a guy that was an EMT in Detroit, and he'd been in and out of a lot of crackhouses - neighborhoods so bad the police wouldn't go into. He told me that birdshot maims people, but it does not kill them. He said he used to tell crackheads "what kind of ammo to use next time" so he didn't come out and try to save a mangled person's life. I guess it was pretty nasty.

lol yep it's so you can feed the ducks before they die hehe they pack it in there to keep the shot tight in the Shell some other shells use small plastic BBs

Yeah. I actually thought the flax seed was a brilliant idea. It's not plastic and freaking tough. I'll have to remember that if I decide to load my own shotshells. It can easily be ground in a coffee grinder too...

Yeah. I actually thought the flax seed was a brilliant idea. It's not plastic and freaking tough. I'll have to remember that if I decide to load my own shotshells. It can easily be ground in a coffee grinder too...
Hopefully they're not hydrophilic like chia seeds (grind those too if eating).. if they get even slightly damp at all they swell like crazy. lol

Yep look at the blind side ammo with the square shot it's really cool they get it packed in there pretty good

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top