JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a 'tard. Hundreds of thousands of Jews would contest (if they had lived) his comments about the ineffectiveness of the 9mm Luger. I would ask him to validate his claims and stand in front of my CZ-75B 9mm as I fire it at him from 30 meters.
Anyone can tell you, the only REAL gun is the 50AE.

There are a million ways to skin a cat and every one of them is wrong. But if it works for job at hand then it's a good tool.

But let's look a little into the root of the thought process.

In most of the world a sidearm is traditionally just that, complement to the sword for hussars to use from horseback and officers to shoot cowards. Thus lighter calibers are adequate.

In the United States a handgun is thought of as a fighting implement. If you must hit, then hit hard to paraphrase Teddy Roosevelt.

Does this framework still hold water? Eh...

Im a .45 ACP guy but wouldn't be afeared to carry a good BHP either.

Expanding bullets require the projectile to penetrate to do their dirty deed. Can be difficult for the likes of a tight woven jacket like Carhardt and maybe even a few layers of who knows what underneath.
Realizing I seem to be contrary to modern notions of expanding 380 and 9mm's, my opine is I'd rather my pockets pal's in those sizes enter and slice and dice rather than maybe enter, and maybe puree.
No, I have not tried: (fill in the blank) ________________.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top