JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A&P mechanic with access to most manuals. Can help in evenings, if you're a non competitor to my primary employer, I can provide copies of my drug program for part 135 work.

Wow, lot of good contacts in here for me. My clients are always asking for contractors/plumbers/electricians/tile/flooring/etc...

I do real estate obviously. Portland Metro area. I also own a custom furniture store called ECOPDX.

I've only had the General Discussion and Classifieds bookmarked and never really explored other forums. Looks like a have a lot of reading to do. :D

Wow, lot of good contacts in here for me. My clients are always asking for contractors/plumbers/electricians/tile/flooring/etc...

I do real estate obviously. Portland Metro area. I also own a custom furniture store called ECOPDX.

I've only had the General Discussion and Classifieds bookmarked and never really explored other forums. Looks like a have a lot of reading to do. :D
I'll have to check our ecopdx...

I am a roofer for Ed's economy roofing in brush prairie. I am still learning how to actually roof but by the end of summer this year I should be able to do just about anything on a roofing wise. As of right now though I can come and clean gutters as long as a ladder is supplied.

I am a roofer for Ed's economy roofing in brush prairie. I am still learning how to actually roof but by the end of summer this year I should be able to do just about anything on a roofing wise. As of right now though I can come and clean gutters as long as a ladder is supplied.

My mom is needing her roof redone. PM being sent. :s0151:

Equipment operator here so if you need a hole dug or a pile made flat hmu ...

Are there any leather workers on here .. I need a wallet, 3 holster, gun belt for said holster, and a few slings...

Looking for an electrician. I am located in the mid-Willamette valley a couple miles west of Monroe, 25 minute drive from Corvallis or Eugene.

Job: Install 100 amp subpanel in garage. Install dedicated outlet from main panel to room in house. I can deal with pulling permit and inspections. Looking to complete prior to warmer weather arriving.

Would prefer to trade firearms or ???. Can also pay cash. Start a private conversation if interested. Please include credentials and preferred method of contact.

I have forty two years experience on farm machinery . I currently do fork lifts and battery lift equipment. No stranger to cars, trucks . I also have a metal lathe and can do a variety of operations on it. Will to trade for firearms ,ammo , or reloading supplies.

Last Edited:
METAL SHOP NEEDED

Not sure what I might trade, but this might be a good place to ask...

Teaching myself to weld small/medium size metal art things, just for a hobby. I have MIG and oxy welding/cutting gear at home, and a metal cold saw, clamps, various grinders, wire wheel, etc. Basics.

I could certainly up my game if I had access to legit metal shop equipment like a large cutting shear, drill press, band saw, brake, plasma cutter - and probably a few other machines I don't even realize I need yet.

I probably don't need that much time. Maybe an hour or two a week to prep my raw materials and then take them home to weld. Is it possible to rent time in a shop somewhere? Close to Forest Grove would be ideal, but I'll go where I must. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

11767800513_6f4115f2c1_o.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR