JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A&P mechanic with access to most manuals. Can help in evenings, if you're a non competitor to my primary employer, I can provide copies of my drug program for part 135 work.

Wow, lot of good contacts in here for me. My clients are always asking for contractors/plumbers/electricians/tile/flooring/etc...

I do real estate obviously. Portland Metro area. I also own a custom furniture store called ECOPDX.

I've only had the General Discussion and Classifieds bookmarked and never really explored other forums. Looks like a have a lot of reading to do. :D

Wow, lot of good contacts in here for me. My clients are always asking for contractors/plumbers/electricians/tile/flooring/etc...

I do real estate obviously. Portland Metro area. I also own a custom furniture store called ECOPDX.

I've only had the General Discussion and Classifieds bookmarked and never really explored other forums. Looks like a have a lot of reading to do. :D
I'll have to check our ecopdx...

I am a roofer for Ed's economy roofing in brush prairie. I am still learning how to actually roof but by the end of summer this year I should be able to do just about anything on a roofing wise. As of right now though I can come and clean gutters as long as a ladder is supplied.

I am a roofer for Ed's economy roofing in brush prairie. I am still learning how to actually roof but by the end of summer this year I should be able to do just about anything on a roofing wise. As of right now though I can come and clean gutters as long as a ladder is supplied.

My mom is needing her roof redone. PM being sent. :s0151:

Equipment operator here so if you need a hole dug or a pile made flat hmu ...

Are there any leather workers on here .. I need a wallet, 3 holster, gun belt for said holster, and a few slings...

Looking for an electrician. I am located in the mid-Willamette valley a couple miles west of Monroe, 25 minute drive from Corvallis or Eugene.

Job: Install 100 amp subpanel in garage. Install dedicated outlet from main panel to room in house. I can deal with pulling permit and inspections. Looking to complete prior to warmer weather arriving.

Would prefer to trade firearms or ???. Can also pay cash. Start a private conversation if interested. Please include credentials and preferred method of contact.

I have forty two years experience on farm machinery . I currently do fork lifts and battery lift equipment. No stranger to cars, trucks . I also have a metal lathe and can do a variety of operations on it. Will to trade for firearms ,ammo , or reloading supplies.

Last Edited:
METAL SHOP NEEDED

Not sure what I might trade, but this might be a good place to ask...

Teaching myself to weld small/medium size metal art things, just for a hobby. I have MIG and oxy welding/cutting gear at home, and a metal cold saw, clamps, various grinders, wire wheel, etc. Basics.

I could certainly up my game if I had access to legit metal shop equipment like a large cutting shear, drill press, band saw, brake, plasma cutter - and probably a few other machines I don't even realize I need yet.

I probably don't need that much time. Maybe an hour or two a week to prep my raw materials and then take them home to weld. Is it possible to rent time in a shop somewhere? Close to Forest Grove would be ideal, but I'll go where I must. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

11767800513_6f4115f2c1_o.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads