JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I mentioned I'm a "woofer" WFR (Wilderness First Responder) if anyone would like to trade some long range shooting training for serious wilderness first aid skills I'd like to hear from you.

@Joe Link ,

It might be nice to have a skills for trade forum with sub forums like "Mechanics", "Carpenters", "Electricians" and "Welders" as examples.

It's not very efficient to have to read 8 pages and growing to find someone for help, much less one in your area.

Just a thought.:rolleyes:

i'm a loan officer for a credit union. I do home equities, auto financing, credit cards, personal loan.

On the side I run a bookkeeping/money management company that focuses on helping people develop good money habits, rebuild credit or build credit. Also work with older folks in helping them stay in their homes longer by maintaining financial independence.

I offered skills as a photographer and the one negative aspect to that is that my WEB Site has not been updated for about three years. I mostly shoot weddings but portraits, animals, interiors formal estate, aerials, etc. all fall into the realm of passionate endeavors and after 30++ years of shooting professionally, I still get the jitters before every shoot. I'm looking for a Sig 225 Classic Carry and the more tactical the better; threaded barrel, etc., brings on cold sweat.

I have a need for Federal Fusion MSR in 150 gr as well as other tactical wants because let's face it, we are all well beyond "need".

I'd also like to trade for training in the most efficient, consistent and basics in hand gun shooting as well as distance shooting with a 308 Sako and LMT MWS rifles. A full day wedding is usually in the $1,600-$2,000 range that nets about 100 fully edited images and every other picture shot that hovers around the 1000 count.

Partial trades, complete trades, photo shoot gifts etc. Please check out some of my work at tvkpix.com. Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

TK

I am a Jack of all trades that dabbles in woodworking (keepsake & jewelry boxes, book markers, picture frames and all kinds of other stuff made of wood).
I barter and trade pretty much anything from household items to fishing gear.
I have also been known to have people in my boat to catch a salmon or steelhead or two...:D

Well 35 years ago I could have claimed I am a stud, but even then I would be stretching the truth to the breaking point :oops:... Now my services would be limited to...uh... well.... I can drink beer pretty good, especially if it's yours :cool:... Otherwise I am a lowly engineer and not even a cool one that drives a train.

Well 35 years ago I could have claimed I am a stud, but even then I would be stretching the truth to the breaking point :oops:... Now my services would be limited to...uh... well.... I can drink beer pretty good, especially if it's yours :cool:... Otherwise I am a lowly engineer and not even a cool one that drives a train.

Well if you were closer Id have you over for a beer, Happy new Year!!. (oh yeah, I'm a stud too!! LOL).

I "dabble" in bending thermoplastics. Kydex, Boltoron, Holstex. Mostly holsters, sheaths, and wallets, but am willing to try new things.

If you are looking for something local (Olympia area), and LEO/Vet owned, let me know.

A few projects from the long New Year's weekend.

282647-43a67803c7c1a0388b6437aeafc00200.jpg

282648-eddd7f4e4f68bf99d19c622079c3c61b.jpg

282649-d39dc3675b963ac619a57933d4e6e44d.jpg

282650-ce784ff59e844a3255e334b68825033f.jpg
282651-7eadf59c433394a5ff1413e66d4dcb04.jpg

I teach your kids how to not be fat and throw a ball. But I also enjoy making custom knives as a hobby. If you are looking for a custom knife and you want to talk about design pm me.

Im a contractor by trade and am willing to do small side jobs for guns and such...
Ive built custom homes to small jobs like decks to interior remodels...
I also do fab work...ive built custom bumpers to full chassis and roll cages to artistic stuff...
Let me know

20160706_151815.jpg 20160330_115500.jpg 20151016_155810.jpg 20160504_154723.jpg 20160513_171736.jpg 20130221_203345_zps8f1fabec.jpg 20140302_133334_zpsb065235c-1.jpg 20160430_131540.jpg 20141011_175325_zps3a694448.jpg

I'm a consultant and I'm here to help...

I currently work with various manufacturing companies on supply chain and production line cost reduction projects. Identify waste in cost structures, processes and corporate strategies then figure out how to lean out the organization and improve the bottom line.

If you have a company in any industry that needs assistance lets talk, maybe I can help.

I'm looking for someone that does block wall building. It is a small job but I'm to old and wore out to do it myself shoot me a PM/Private conversation if you do that type of work,

I am a Jack of all trades that dabbles in woodworking (keepsake & jewelry boxes, book markers, picture frames and all kinds of other stuff made of wood).
I barter and trade pretty much anything from household items to fishing gear.
I have also been known to have people in my boat to catch a salmon or steelhead or two...:D
Ever put a slab of granite or similar on top of a dresser, cut a hole, drop in a sink, plumb it and call it a bathroom vanity?

TK

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads