JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As far as deciding to sell some guns, the clock is ticking on the provisions of 114. Buyers will still need the BGC before 114 goes into effect, that will take time. After 114, it will be a slower process to sell your guns, and there are likely to be fewer buyers as some won't want to engage in the process for whatever reason.

Aside from their obvious value as tools for protection and hunting, guns have been objects that some people bought as a store of value for their money. Increased restrictions on their transfer decreases their liquidity as an asset. Used to be, if a guy needed some quick money, he could take some guns to the next gun show and find buyers for them. The kinds of restrictions imposed on this commerce in west coast states has crippled this practice. Doing it outside the law can set you up for legal troubles. Not worth the potential risk, in my opinion.

Last Edited:
After reading the measure, I'm buying magazines for any firearms I may want to buy in the future. And, documenting the heck out of the purchase, delivery, etc, with time stamps.

After reading the measure, I'm buying magazines for any firearms I may want to buy in the future. And, documenting the heck out of the purchase, delivery, etc, with time stamps.
Quite the dilemma for new enthusiasts, unfortunately & intentionally.

I empathise with them, entirely dependant upon how they vote...

Those around for a while usually have a general idea on NEEDS, wants & such. Then had usually prepared accordingly. From prior experience with blights, runs & political concerns...

To those of us who are just going to quit because of 114, pls realize that is just what the wokes want us to do. I say, NO! Hang in there. It will take time, but I predict that 114 will be declared null & void in one way or another. I frankly hope the US Supreme Court will be asked to evaluate 114 and that, in doing so, will declare it unconstitutional vis-a-vis the 2nd Amendment. We shall see, but let's not quit in the face of this nonsense. Instead, lets promote a ban on hammers. Cheers.

To those of us who are just going to quit because of 114, pls realize that is just what the wokes want us to do. I say, NO! Hang in there. It will take time, but I predict that 114 will be declared null & void in one way or another. I frankly hope the US Supreme Court will be asked to evaluate 114 and that, in doing so, will declare it unconstitutional vis-a-vis the 2nd Amendment. We shall see, but let's not quit in the face of this nonsense. Instead, lets promote a ban on hammers. Cheers.
Here's hoping. That said, Hawaii also has a similar gun purchase program.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top