JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trump has already reneged on quite a few of his promises. I get the feeling now he talked $hit about things just to get elected and he has no intention of following through. What happened to our wall? And now Obamacare won't be repealed...just reformed. That isn't what he said at all to get elected. I don't trust him any more than I would have trusted Hillary. And don't forget, good chance a Dem will be back in office 4 years from now. I'm not selling anything!
Did you learn all of this information from the same media who has been lying to us since the dawn of time?

Last time I checked, Obongo is still occupying the WH...but then again, I could be wrong.

Did you learn all of this information from the same media who has been lying to us since the dawn of time?

Last time I checked, Obongo is still occupying the WH...but then again, I could be wrong.

Agreed. We probably need to wait until he's actually in office before we claim he's not holding to his campaign promises. That said, I wholly expect he will likely renege on a number of promises, because, quite honestly, every single damn person that holds office goes back on promises made during their campaigns. It definitely won't surprise me. Whether I'm upset by it will depend on what promises he passes on.

Agreed. We probably need to wait until he's actually in office before we claim he's not holding to his campaign promises. That said, I wholly expect he will likely renege on a number of promises, because, quite honestly, every single damn person that holds office goes back on promises made during their campaigns. It definitely won't surprise me. Whether I'm upset by it will depend on what promises he passes on.
I agree. I've always assumed those with the best intentions get a call at 2:30am from Mr.Whisper where the real deal is explained...then the newly elected get up the next morning, baggy eyed, disillusioned, depressed at what is REALLY going on, have a cup of coffee, head to work and pretend with a happy face they are going to MAGA!!

Leveraged inventory can't sit on the shelf forever. Those carrying costs start to add up.

Sure if your a business. But were talking about a personal collection.
You don't ''Leverage'' any preparations. And expect to keep them. ;)

Live beyond your means and you won't be able to maintain your lifestyle.

Build a stash of guns, ammo and other assets properly over time.
And there will never be a need to sell.

If your one that needs to raid your kids college fund just to make ends meet. Then your not going to put together a stash of anything! Get your financial house in order.

Vacillating back and forth between having a stash, and needing to sell it. Is mental masturbation. o_O

Last Edited:
Only those that bought in bulk hoping to flip are getting out now. If the market stays unmolested by legislation prices will go down dramatically.
$8 Pmags, $5-8 C products mags, $10 AK mags, $250 complete uppers (generic)... It'll all level out soon so long as nothing crazy happens.

Im slowly seeing people sell their evil black firearms now.. Just waiting for that perfect deal loaded M1A to come my way.. (When I have the funds)..

This would be great to see these prices. So far, I have not seen any great price discounts but for the sale items that happened well before the election but prices did go up in some instances just before the election.

That is the "normal price" for that ammo. Now of course it's often hard to find at that price these days. It "should" start to get easier to find .22 at "normal price". What I hope is this time more will be prepared. When this last panic hit I had 10K of .22. I shoot it a lot and have seen panic before. A year in I had 15K by searching carefully. Later Wife got wind of this panic shortage. Wanted to buy another .22 but said she "heard" there was no .22 to be had. I showed her how much we had. Said if you want another buy it, shoot it, enjoy. Now that the ammo is coming back set aside a little here and there. Do this until you have enough to feel comfortable not being able to buy any for say a year or so. Then keep that much in stock. Don't be caught next time.

Which is exactly why Im holding onto my mags!

YEP! I have another Areo ASR on the way from Santa. {I was told I was good so it's already ordered :) } So I have been buying up some mags in .45 and 10mm now. Getting the .45 but will be buying the stuff to shoot 10mm so am laying in some mags now. People don't wait till there is another panic to decide you want something.

Don't let your guard down, and don't dump anything that you believe would be difficult to replace.
During this last panic I made the mistake of telling Wife what Kel-Tec S2K's were selling for. Then she was all over me to sell one of mine. I could have easily sold one for twice what I paid. I did not because I like them so damn much and was not sure I would be able to replace it. Now that I can I kind of wish I had. Still not close to kicking myself. If I had it to do again I would do the same, NOT SELL hoping I could get another later. For what I would have made in profit I was not willing to take the risk.

We may have a 4 year respite from the Federal level.

However at the local level we are in as much danger as ever.
Between Demo congress/gov and the ridiculous initiative process (WA state) anything is still possible.

Trump has already reneged on quite a few of his promises. I get the feeling now he talked $hit about things just to get elected and he has no intention of following through. What happened to our wall? And now Obamacare won't be repealed...just reformed. That isn't what he said at all to get elected. I don't trust him any more than I would have trusted Hillary. And don't forget, good chance a Dem will be back in office 4 years from now. I'm not selling anything!

I tried to tell people, kudos to his campaign manager. He is a hustler and I felt this was another notch in his belt. Sad thing is so many took the bait! So now the same people that supported his extreme views are now the same that will be upset once things don't go as planned.

Im In It For The Long Haul. Been amazed at how guys are trying to dump but at still higher then new prices... case of pmags for $900 (i just bought 10 for $80) S&W 327 for $1400?? They are $950 new. Im just waiting for those beautiful russian Ak47-74s to start coming in by the boat load!!!!

I got a converted saiga ak for $475 5 years ago, haven't seen them for last 2 years, I'm ready for them to return as well!

I tried to tell people, kudos to his campaign manager. He is a hustler and I felt this was another notch in his belt. Sad thing is so many took the bait! So now the same people that supported his extreme views are now the same that will be upset once things don't go as planned.

ROTFLMAO!!
He has not even taken office yet and you and you're crystal ball gave us all the future. Of course we REALLY screwed up not electing the smartest woman in the world.

Or the same people that voted for his sane views will be happy when things go as planned. :s0155:

Have a little faith Brother. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top