JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sadly this is the legacy media doing what they do best. "Lets all feel bad for the scum and hate Cops". The people who have been pushing this are getting more desperate now as they got what they wanted in a lot of places. The result was just what anyone with a brain knew it would be. HUGE spike in crime. So now a lot of people who went along with this are changing their mind.

Because the Columbian news paper is about as liberal as it gets and they are constantly posting very biased news.

I very much dislike the editor there and rarely look at their content.

They were most likely involved in multiple crimes where the criminal was shot because there aren't a heck of a lot of LEO on shift at any given time with the cut backs they did.

So of course they are going to be the ones primarily involved.

And placed on leave cuz killing someone one, no matter the circumstance, is going to mess with your head a bit.

More info.....

On the officers involved.

On the suspect and the investigation leading up to the event/shooting.

Etc....

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Glad the perp is dead. Good shoot.
download.jpeg-82.jpg

What?? Police officers shooting suspects that point guns and shoot at them?? How the heck does that happen!!??

Last I heard... the same LEO's work day after day for years at a time dealing with bad actors on a daily basis. When that's your "job"... no wonder they might run across more than one perp that might wish to do them harm. Go figure!!

Good shoot and saved the taxpayers a hunk of change in the process. More likely, saved future victims as well so... I fail to see a downside and commend the officers for a job well done.

Because the Columbian news paper is about as liberal as it gets and they are constantly posting very biased news.

I very much dislike the editor there and rarely look at their content.
It is my considered opinion that the columbian newspaper is a left-leaning piece of trash. I haven't subscribed or read one in years. I used to put them in the bottom of the bird cage but my bird refused to release his bowels on it.

If you point a gun at a cop you get shot. Pretty simple really……

Do we gotta start having a class in school in regards to how to interact with law enforcement? Cause parents sure are f-cking it up and we know the media ain't helping the cause.

Why not a headline that goes something like...

Criminals firing at Law Enforcement on the rise in Clark County

Woke Azz Beotches. This is all by design.

""Videos show Wilson reaching behind his back, and officers then call out that Wilson had a gun. Wilson is seen on video pointing a pistol directly at a uniformed police officer and is then engaged with gunfire from three officers and one deputy," the update reads."

Ummm... what other possible outcome were they looking for?

""Videos show Wilson reaching behind his back, and officers then call out that Wilson had a gun. Wilson is seen on video pointing a pistol directly at a uniformed police officer and is then engaged with gunfire from three officers and one deputy," the update reads."

Ummm... what other possible outcome were they looking for?
To be asked nicely to put the gun down and assist in his own arrest….

Maybe just shoot him in the leg….

What other dumb sh!t does the left love to say?

Make it easy. If a suspect shoots the first shots at a law enforcement officer the suspect is not coming out alive. The suspect made the choice to shoot first so he can live with or should I say "not be alive" to deal with any consequences.

Make it easy. If a suspect shoots the first shots at a law enforcement officer the suspect is not coming out alive. The suspect made the choice to shoot first so he can live with or should I say "not be alive" to deal with any consequences.
They don't need to shoot….

Point a gun, reach for a gun, etc. and you get put 6 feet deep.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top