JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems to me this is a bit premature, we really don't know what Trump is going to do till he gets in the office and starts doing what he wants to do, I seem to remember he hung out with the liberals not so long ago, and I'm afraid that has not been completely rubbed off. The other thing is we have some really crazy people out there who don't want him in office, so I fervently hope the Secret Service is on their toes, there are people who really hate the man and would like to see him dead. I'm concerned that they will actually try to do something about it. God forbid!
He wasn't my first choice but he got my vote because not to would have been a vote for HER, and there was no way I would vote for a liar in chief knowingly. I just pray I haven't done so unknowingly!
Gabby
So I suggest you hold onto your stashes a while longer, say at least a year. then think of reducing it if you must. I would recommend doing so thru the barrels of your guns!

My firearms and ammo collections will become available.

When I'm dead! ;)

If you live in Oregon it's a mistake to "dump your stash!"
By the time our ambidextrous governerette and the democrat controlled legislature finish with us the 2nd Amendment in Oregon will be badly injured if not dead!!!

Sheldon
OLd post but still relevant..
Yes.. up here in Washington after all of Obama's fly in visits to Seattle, heading over to Bill Gates Mercer Island home..
The Commie plants are still at work, coming up with more traitor's schemes.
We will not be dumping anything.

Last Edited:
Sounds like nonsense. Gun sales are booming, ar 15's supplied are bought up big time. More terrorism and NK is a threat. Everyone I know is buying because of the sales. Sounds like Demo-drap Commie BS.

Observed a few cases of PMAG's for sale the other day, 100 mags per case. Also observed a few 5K round lots of steel cased ammo for sale.

Seems to me people are a bit more relaxed now that there is much less risk of a Federal ban. Either that or these people are worried the prices will drop and their stuff will go down in value.
Sweet! Score! Mr. Peanut swangin his cane!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top