JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They state that they're targeting a particular demographic. We'll see how long that lasts.

"Locally, much of the work occurs under a program called the Regional Peacekeepers Collective. It involves a network of community groups, coordinated and funded partly by the county, that works to connect with those seen as most likely to perpetrate gun violence, especially those who have been victims themselves. They try to intercept those people, in large part young men of color, to link them to education, jobs and services as a means to forestall violence."

Watched this tonight also.
After the story about a drive by shooting with a preschool as a backstop. Here's a crazy idea, Seattle. What if you tried sending criminals to prison for significant amounts of time?
Easy knobgoblin.....they will think your rrrrracist! I'm with you 100% and the kids that are under 16 go back to public punishment, beat there arrses in town Square for all to see

Your tax money taken from you to use against you...
Exactly, and not very imaginative considering it sounds almost exactly like what the feds just instated via executive branch.

None of these would-be king gun grabbers have an original thought in their head.

Don't you know? they don't need research, all they need is the mantra "gun violence" and whatever the shills at the state news media tells them.

It'll go something like this billboard in downtown Portland says…..

IMG_1619.jpeg

Silly politicians. They wouldn't need funding if they would just eliminate the police force and transfer the funds. No common sense at all. They must be some of the stupidest people ever to be pushed out of a uterus.

Wow, I wonder how long it is before they bastardize this and use it to strip people of their rights.

Again, another money grab. I didn't read about any solutions or a hard line against crime. Nothing about attacking organized crime or gangs. Arresting repeat offenders, ect.

How many new SUVs will they be allocated for the special team? They showed the statistics and the main location. I'd rather read about arrests than millions in funding.

Again, another money grab. I didn't read about any solutions or a hard line against crime. Nothing about attacking organized crime or gangs. Arresting repeat offenders, ect.

How many new SUVs will they be allocated for the special team? They showed the statistics and the main location. I'd rather read about arrests than millions in funding.
They'll hold a few drum-circles, conduct some poetry and "street art" (aka graffiti) contests, and afterwards hand out some cookies…. Then buy $5M homes.

Last Edited:
After the story about a drive by shooting with a preschool as a backstop. Here's a crazy idea, Seattle. What if you tried sending criminals to prison for significant amounts of time?
You mean removing violent, repeat offending criminals from the ability to possess firearms (that they are already not allowed to possess? Naaaa, that would make sense. Can't have that. Let's try the drum circles noted by @Stomper first (that will give them time to funnel the money to their friend's NGOs).

They really don't want the problem solved, they want to showcase their unicorns and rainbows projects.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews