JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My favorite are the sales after the scare is over when someone bought during the panic, and "just wants to get their money back." Sorry buddy, your DPMS Oracle isn't a $1500 gun by it's lonesome.

Mine is. It's worth $50K and was gold plated for Muammar Gaddafi. :rolleyes:

On a serious note, when Sandy Hook sent everything to the depths of hell, I bought an AR10 for 60% more than its retail. No regrets, and it ain't for sale.

Baffled why people are dumping.
We got a demo majority in hose and senile and the liquor license holder herself.
We are screwed.
:confused:

Gotta pay off them credit cards before the interest rates spike and bankrupt them all.

Prices and availability may relax, but please keep in mind, Bloomberg, et al. will not be going away or slumbering.

I really like it when the price gougers at the shows would ask you what you paid for something before they bought it. How is that relevant? Why don't I make you an offer on your house that you bought in 1960 for the same price you paid for it then or less...Just a bunch of douche nozzles.

LOLOLOL!!! Nooo, noo, no. In 1975, a four bedroom Cape Cod, in perfect condition. A 1953 build! $37,500! We still live in it! GI Bill too!

I just don't get swapping ammo and firearms! If I bought it, it's mine, not selling it!
Of course, I tend to the long view, so I've never bought in a panic!
If you've got it now, store it carefully and you'll still have it next time there's a panic!
Whatsa matta! Money burning a hole in your pocket? :)

Last Edited:
! I haven't been in the civilian world long enough to have experienced a lot of what you guys went trough in years past, so I am still learning, but My collection isn't going any where no matter what/who sits in an office! To those who plan ahead, koodos, to those like me that had to struggle a little bit to ketch up, keep at it untill your comfortable with what you have!

My favorite are the sales after the scare is over when someone bought during the panic, and "just wants to get their money back." Sorry buddy, your DPMS Oracle isn't a $1500 gun by it's lonesome.
First of all, YAY! Secondly, now I can rotate my stock and shoot up some of that 7.62x39 that I was starting to accumulate. But not the brass cased Yugo on stripper clips. :s0014:

Observed the same exact trend as well starting with that huge case of pmags. Glad to see a lot of stores coming back down to earth with the 22lr stuff to. Still waiting for 22lr bricks to come back down to $20 or less.
$18.98 today @ Bi-Mart 100_3528.JPG

There may be no national panic, which means now is a good time to buy if you can. We will be in a fight in 2017 in Oregon, but with no national panic, we still have time to buy the potential targets of 2017 OR gun control before it hits. Either way, ammo will likely be available at lower prices no matter what Oregon does - and even if they try to pull some stupid Seattle gun tax type BS, we'll all just buy our ammo out of state. Fact is, they can only affect the state, not what other states do. So, Trump's election should allow us a chance to have lower prices than we've seen the last 4 years for the next 4 years.

etrain16 just hit at something I will sort of Suggest to you quietly and sort of on the sly, Wink, Wink! Do what I do with these so called bans, Buy the needed items out of state and drive them back home on your onesome! Orygun ban's certain ammo, or institutes a tax on it, or a back ground check, drive across the state line and get it when you need it! Getting a Cap ban on mags in Washington state, drive to your constitution upholding state next door, and buy all you desire! Find all the loopholes in the system, and stick your big fat middle finger high in the air and yell rupyours bloody brownstain, UP THE REPUBLIC!!!

Buying to make a profit after a ban could backfire on you big time. When Kate passes her mag ban, it will ban the sale of the mags period. Not like in the last Clinton ban were mags produced before a certain date could still be sold. Expect the same for AR's if they pass a ban on them also. What is scary is if they follow CA and ban ownership and possession as well. I may need to ask my brother in NV if he has room in his safe until I can retire and get the hell out of here.

Trump has already reneged on quite a few of his promises. I get the feeling now he talked $hit about things just to get elected and he has no intention of following through. What happened to our wall? And now Obamacare won't be repealed...just reformed. That isn't what he said at all to get elected. I don't trust him any more than I would have trusted Hillary. And don't forget, good chance a Dem will be back in office 4 years from now. I'm not selling anything!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews