JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Glad to see you get the point. Every single human who came to North America was a colonist seeking to utilize the land and its resources for personal gain. To arbitrarily draw some kind of artificial timeline between "good colonization" and "bad colonization" is rather dumb and simply an exercise in bias. We're here now, it belongs to the United States, and that's that.
Everywhere on this planet, someone took land from someone. The Mongolians, the Persians, the ottomans, Christians....

It is funny how people think all Native Americans were peace loving people. The fought each other, they killed each other, they enslaved each other, they battled for each other's territories.

Some tribes were horrifically brutal and savage, the acts of revenge and torture they committed was beyond sadistic. The Comanches were unapologetic for their brutality.

It just so happened in America... the white man tribe won.

It's not frequent, but the entire town near me had to switch to bottled water at one point and the water's offgassing was flammable right out of the tap. It was swept under the rug and no blame was passed, but it seemed like a pretty big coincidence since it coincided with the boom of the late noughties. Money talks and simple midwesterners' water doesn't matter if it cuts profits.

Not to mention the carcinogen-laden flowback being carelessly dumped into fields and ditches near livestock and crops to avoid disposal fees. The list goes on; I watched the process destroy my home and would hate to see that happen to others in more "pristine" lands.
Where do you live?

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews