JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So is vodka. I think the average life expectancy in russia is 12.

Lulz
Definitely a serious problem for them. The Communist rule has taken a huge country rich in resources and have beaten down their people with alcoholism and lousy productivity. They overthrew the Tsars and have been lying to their people ever since.

Definitely a serious problem for them. The Communist rule has taken a huge country rich in resources and have beaten down their people with alcoholism and lousy productivity. They overthrew the Tsars and have been lying to their people ever since.
Its been what? 33 years since it was a Communist country ? Know any Russians who think they live under some sort of oppressive Communist regime or believe that their leadership wasn't democratically elected?

Russia is doing much better under Putin, but maybe not because of Putin. They were communist before.
Its because of Putin. If you had spent any time there before he took power and have watched how Putin systematically transformed the country from the utter chaos and anarchy and institutionalized theft of the Yeltsin years you would have no doubt. We demonize the guy but he was the guy the Russians needed and wanted at the time he came to power. He took country that had collapsed in ways you cannot even imagine and lifted it out of the chaos of the late 90's.

Last Edited:
Its because of Putin. If you had spent any time there before he took power and have watched how Putin systematically transformed the country from the utter chaos and anarchy and institutionalized theft of the Yeltsin years you would have no doubt. We demonize the guy but he was the guy the Russians needed and wanted at the time he came to power. He took country that had collapsed in ways you cannot even imagine and lifted it out of the chaos of the late 90's.
Yes, Putin has done well in taking Russia out of chaos back to the good old days of fear, intimidation and eliminating anyone that speaks out against him or his regime. He has also taken Russia to a whole new level of institutionalized theft never before imaginable. Putin in Russia is akin to if Al Capon made himself president of the United States by eliminating any competition and silencing any discontent. If we are going to praise Putin for what he has accomplished in Russia we would also have to praise Stalin and Hitler for imposing order on their chaotic nations by murdering millions of people and subduing the entire population. -- NO, thanks!

My girlfriend who has been a US citizen for 30 years was talking to a friend on the east coast over their cell phones and they started bad mouthing Putin. The next day her friend texted her expressing that he thought it was a bad idea to mention anything bad about Putin on unsecure phone lines.

Last Edited:
Institute for the Study of War is little more than an anti-Russian propaganda machine. All one has to do is look at the articles they have been churning out over the last couple of years.

LOL. Putin and his oligobuddies raped the country.

Thats funny. A lot of Putins popularity, and he is extraordinarily popular in Russia, stems from his attempts at putting down the Oligarchy that rose under Yeltsin. Russia went through its gangster criminal stage in the 90's after the power vacuum when the Soviet Union collapsed while the "oligarchy" power rose as businessman snatched up Soviet factories and natural resources and consolidated them reminiscent of the robber baron era in the US. The ones who stayed out of politics were allowed to thrive but the ones who entered the arena like Berozhovsky and Gusinsky and Khordokovsky soon found themselves dead or in jail on whatever trumped up and probably real tax charge they could put together. The ones who stayed out of politics get to continue to be "oligarchs" and continue to employ people and run businesses. Putin has an actual approval rate in the 80+ percent rate. . Putin will continue to get reelected as long as he wants to be. Russia isn't really a Pluralistic society by any stretch.

Last Edited:
Thats funny. A lot of Putins popularity, and he is extraordinarily popular in Russia, stems from his attempts at putting down the Oligarchy that rose under Yeltsin. Russia went through its gangster criminal stage in the 90's after the power vacuum when the Soviet Union collapsed while the "oligarchy" power rose as businessman snatched up Soviet factories and natural resources and consolidated them reminiscent of the robber baron era in the US. The ones who stayed out of politics were allowed to thrive but the ones who entered the arena like Berozhovsky and Gusinsky and Khordokovsky soon found themselves dead or in jail on whatever trumped up and probably real tax charge they could put together. The ones who stayed out of politics get to continue to be "oligarchs" and continue to employ people and run businesses. Putin has an actual approval rate in the 80+ percent rate. . Putin will continue to get reelected as long as he wants to be. Russia isn't really a Pluralistic society by any stretch.
Right, he took care of the opposition, as any banana republic dictator would, and then the remaining collaborating oligarchs went nuts in the place. Probably why many components inside of Russian military equipment are held together with plumber's tape. He did not solve the problem so much as extended the rape of assets By friendlies. Which is why Russia is mostly a trailer park of loser rage.

Right, he took care of the opposition, as any banana republic dictator would, and then the remaining collaborating oligarchs went nuts in the place. Probably why many components inside of Russian military equipment are held together with plumber's tape. He did not solve the problem so much as extended the rape of assets By friendlies. Which is why Russia is mostly a trailer park of loser rage.
Russia goes through stages like every other country. Theyre going through the end of their Robber Baron stage right now. We call them Oligarchs but they have the same function in their cociety as our Robber Barons did in the gilded age here. They run huge companies and employ people. In a country that is , because of sanctions, remarkably self sufficient they seem to be doing fine that way. Their economy is a LOT stronger than Russia Haters seem to think. In a few years this Ukraine thing will be settled history and probably part of the treaties involved is sanctions will be lifted . Russia will be used as a manufacturing outlet for western Europe again. . Yeah I say again because for the last 10-15 years Russia has been the source of a lot of industrial and automotive parts for Western Europe.

… In a few years this Ukraine thing will be settled history.
But you claimed some time ago it would be a cakewalk for Russia, so, pardon me if

beta&t=dGDXDvJtY410AP1oonPCeKT6OZIhXy9P9-_8l2UM6_g.jpg

LOL. Why not just.........

Offer Russian Citizenship, in exchange for enlistment into the Russian Military?

Awwww.......Come On Man
America is offering a lot more. No "Back Ground Checks," just show up and/or cross the border.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Putin and his oligobuddies raped the country so badly they can't even afford ammunition for their own troops for the war Putin started! Yet Roman Abramovich owned the highest priced soccer club in England... before he decided to give it away out of the goodness of his heart.

Who needs ammo when Putin can just throw bodies from ethnicities he finds less desirable at the Ukrainians. If they kill a Ukrainian... GREAT! If a Ukranian kills them... GREAT! Win - Win!!!

Yes, we should all admire the leadership of Putin!

NOT!!!!

Last Edited:
I am an anti-russian propaganda machine.
I have been going out with my Russian girlfriend for 12 years now. I know many Russian through her as well as Ukrainians, Moldovans, Latvians, Tatars, etc. Some are great people, some are pricks... just like US citizens.

I knew my GF's grandfather was a Red General but was shocked when she told me that as a young teen he vacationed in Stalingrad for several months before winning an all expense paid tour of eastern Europe ending in Germany. I would have liked to have met him and heard some of his life stories.

I am not an anti-Russian propaganda machine... I am an anti-Putin propaganda machine!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR