JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The media has made the man for a long time out to be a vicious racist killer and made Michael Brown into a hero.. However, now with the Grand Jury decision, all the facts have been brought to the surface and the truth has been told. A much different picture has been described of the innocent, "unarmed black teenager" and the racist/blood-hungry white cop. In fact, Darren Wilson is a hero and deserves the reward of a hero. His life and career perhaps have been ruined by the media and all the race-baiters in this country and he will probably have to fight off lawsuits from his family in civil court, but the man deserves the respect of any other brave person who puts their life on the line to serve and protect their community. This isn't anything to do with him being a cop, because whatever pay he was getting, it won't make up for being brutalized and almost losing his life to defend a community that has no love for him. But, people like Darren Wilson keep the city of Ferguson a little safer from the violent, criminal element that is culminating in this city and in many slum areas across America.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...ichael-brown-crazy-intent-killing-him-n255521

The true story of the encounter has been revealed in an NBC article.

I know many don't realize what people like Darren Wilson have done to protect our communities, but he deserves some respect. He is an honorable police officer in my book and his rewards for putting his own life in front of others is to be demonized and hated by the world and now spend the rest of his life in hiding and watching his back everywhere he turns. Obviously, he will never be able to work as a police officer again, with such a price on his head.

Last Edited:
Well put. I wonder if every thug that get himself shot will garner country wide attention and ensue riots now?

I have realized more than ever with this case how people like Sharpton, Holder and Obama will keep racial separation and profitable racism flourishing.

Everyone wants due process to work, Until they don't agree with it.....

I'd like to thank the Grand jury too. This unbelievably controversial case was put in their laps, It was not asked for and some of them may face repercussions for life for doing what they concluded was right and holding integrity instead of being persuaded by thug mobs.

Wanted to go on a rant here about society but there are not enough words. So just a question, how come it's so hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys?o_O

All those idiots just want to persecute whitey for being racist, even thought that's what they are, while getting to chance to riot, loot, steal malt liquor and cigs.
Basically all the stuff they do throughout the year and not get in trouble for it. Police just sit aside not wanting to "make things worse"
Any "protest" happening at night is a riot with looting. Time for a curfew and large supply of tear gas.

All those idiots just want to persecute whitey for being racist, even thought that's what they are, while getting to chance to riot, loot, steal malt liquor and cigs.
Basically all the stuff they do throughout the year and not get in trouble for it. Police just sit aside not wanting to "make things worse"
Any "protest" happening at night is a riot with looting. Time for a curfew and large supply of tear gas.
I don't understand the mentality of tearing up your home town. Granted, I would guess some of the looter's weren't from Ferguson, and if this truly brought them together as a community, where is that community when it comes time to defend itself? The storage facility that burned down really brought it all together. People lives and memories there, things that cannot be replaced, just gone.

Burning the storage facility was a good strategy . . . The evil cops will be blamed for not protecting it and the fire department for not saving it . . . BY WHO . . . Ferguson citizens who had their belongings stored there!Result . . . Citizen hatred of anyone and anything white.
Mission accomplished!!!!! Al and Jesse can go home well satisfied! . . . And don't forget the emperor and his court jester.

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads