JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ever the one for never missing an opportunity though...
...Eric (I've resigned but I'm still on the job even though my replacement was confirmed) Holder, instead held a press conference to "shotgun" the ENTIRE Ferguson PD for being evil racists.(am I to assume he meant the black officers too?)

If you're wondering why absolutely ZERO of those hundreds of looters that were caught clearly on camera, were ever charged... it would have made an even greater statistical disparity of a particular identifiable group being "targeted" by the Ferguson PD.

Also ever wonder why all those violent "anarchists" at various events wearing black balaclavas at violent protests aren't ever accused of being racists for wearing "blackface"? ...it's because they don't claim to be Tea Party members.

Last Edited:
It's not about facts and evidence silly, it's about the seriousness of the charges against Officer Wilson. :)
*sigh* Oh my word....how could I have thought otherwise??! *Slaps forehead*

I think you forgot that it's about an administration that thrives on the fact that they are black so everyone except them is a racist. What better way to shut the press up than to mislead them with a story that is totally to appease the black population.
Although I didn't see the news conference when the story broke I'll bet donuts that Al Sharpton what shaking his head no and screaming racist slurs against Officer Wilson.

Just a hint folks, when an officer says stop or freeze ya better stop or freeze because they will beat or shoot your butt!

Just a hint folks, when an officer says stop or freeze ya better stop or freeze because they will beat or shoot your butt!
Odd that I have gone my entire life without an LEO needing to tell me to "stop" or "freeze"
Proly cuz I'm a cracker...maybe?

And now..................Wait for it.......................:eek:

19822793.jpg

We gonna sue..........................

Nope, it's because you are doing anything stupid enough to draw law enforcements attention!
In my younger days I've done stupid things t0 draw attention, acted like an bubblegum and got roughed up and I'm white btw. Not saying the Cops actions were always o.k. but I was part of the problem allright!
Any time I acted semi respectable I've been treated O.K. though.
Holder is encouraging non compliance to Officers commands by Blacks and is gonna get someone else killed.
I believe that's what Obama and him want, Major racial tension all the way into the next election ensuring the Black vote turn out for whoever the Dem nominee ends up being.

You hear this Sheriff Clarke and other like minded Blacks speak out and you easily realize we as a Country could be way past Racial troubles by now!,
But for the Politicians and Reverends that race bait for money and power!

In my younger days I've done stupid things t0 draw attention, acted like an bubblegum and got roughed up and I'm white btw. Not saying the Cops actions were always o.k. but I was part of the problem allright!
Any time I acted semi respectable I've been treated O.K. though.
Holder is encouraging non compliance to Officers commands by Blacks and is gonna get someone else killed.
I believe that's what Obama and him want, Major racial tension all the way into the next election ensuring the Black vote turn out for whoever the Dem nominee ends up being.
well that has been Al Sharpton's & the Reverend Jackson's business model for a long time... they got so good at it they could sell it as infomercials as a new "get influential quick" scheme.

Yes, over half the town of Ferguson exploded in demonstrations against their own police force because Al Sharpton told them to - sure - that's completely believable.
If anybody here has any curiosity and interest in fairness (very doubtful stretch ) this is a good summery of what the DoJ found out about the practices of the Ferguson PD.
http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/03/05/fergusons-true-criminals

Yes, over half the town of Ferguson exploded in demonstrations against their own police force because Al Sharpton told them to - sure - that's completely believable.
If anybody here has any curiosity and interest in fairness (very doubtful stretch ) this is a good summery of what the DoJ found out about the practices of the Ferguson PD.
http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/03/05/fergusons-true-criminals
Take traffic stops. Not only did police stop blacks at a rate greater than their share of the population—from 2012 to 2014, blacks were 67 percent of Ferguson residents but 85 percent of traffic stops—but they were twice as likely to search blacks than they were whites, who were 26 percent more likely to have actual contraband.
How do they know/prove whites were 26% more likely.......? Sounds like BS.

Look, at nearly 70% Black, with I think high unemployment probably low education???
Ferguson was going to have a higher rate of black arrests, stops, crimes etc. anyway.

I'm sure there were plenty of bad Cops too. The place probably was a vicious cycle of Cops wronging Blacks, Blacks dissing Cops, Cops retaliating somewhat etc. Around and around!

I still believe if you acted decent and didn't mouth off you would probably be treated O.K. as a Black in Ferguson stopped by a Cop. But what do I know?, I wasn't there and I'm not Black.

were twice as likely to search blacks than they were whites, who were 26 percent more likely to have actual contraband.

That's simply because pretty much the ONLY whites in that area after 5pm were there to buy drugs...
...Cop watches and waits until the deal is done...makes stop...
...search black guy (just fresh cash in his pocket)....
...search white guy (contraband now in his pocket)...
...wonder where it came from???

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews