JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just more of the same from the wanker in chief. These marines know that this guy doesn't care for them, doesn't respect them, and doesn't give a crap if they know it or not. He's got 2 years left, what does he care?

He should have heen in Leavenworth 5 years ago. The marines know that also.
He has committed more acts of sedition, treason, and anti American acts than all the other presidents combined by 5 fold.

Title 18, USC, Section 241- Conspiracy Against Rights. Here is the important language of this law: "This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

Is it really any wonder the guy who jumped the fence got all the way to the unlocked door before anyone bothered to stop him. I bet the snipers on the roof were tracing him but thought "Oh what the heck no body likes him lets see what happens"

For those Marines that is the most prestige job you could have. The honor and respect they have for the office of the president.
To be disrespected like that from the commander and chief.
He would have been better to just walk past then what he did.
He (The President) has no idea what those words (Honor, Respect, Pride) the Marines live there life by every day mean.
I feel bad for those Marines.

husker
You are wrong. It USED TO BE the most prestigious job . . . No more, I'm afraid.
It seems that everything the emperor touches turns to, to . . . Well, you know!!!

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top