JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bush_dog_salute.jpg

Disrespectful of Bush as well. Both men knew damn well they would be saluting the Marines when stepping off the helicopter and should have taken steps to return the respectful salute given. That will take the Bush did it argument off the table. Bush had a better overall relationship with the military than Obammy does, and that comes from virtually every military person I know or my kids know.

My son did a tour at 8th and I where those Marines are stationed. He was on several Presidential details. Part of serving on them is a strict no comment at any time while in the service, and most will not comment when out of service. Those Marines are the best of the best, and most do not give a rats as+ if the President salutes them or not, the President is truly the head REMF anyway. They are just doing their job.

My son finished his rotation there and 2 weeks later was in Iraq.

Last Edited:
ALSO - when BHO had the Marine hold an umbrella over him at one time that was not only disrespectful but a sign of weakness - ANY Commander who is addressing troops, civilians etc. is to STAND OUT IN ANY WEATHER and take it like the troops do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top