JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice joins new ownership group of the Denver Broncos

"Walton, heir to the Walmart fortune, just purchased the Broncos from the estate of the late Pat Bowlen this offseason for a record $4.65 billion. His Walton-Penner ownership group also includes his daughter, Carrie Walton Penner; son-in-law, Greg Penner; and businesswoman Mellody Hobson, currently the chairwoman for Starbucks Corporation."

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice joins new ownership group of the Denver Broncos

"Walton, heir to the Walmart fortune, just purchased the Broncos from the estate of the late Pat Bowlen this offseason for a record $4.65 billion. His Walton-Penner ownership group also includes his daughter, Carrie Walton Penner; son-in-law, Greg Penner; and businesswoman Mellody Hobson, currently the chairwoman for Starbucks Corporation."
I remember hearing her on shows a few times in the past talking about her love on the game. Saying one time her dream job would be to be the Commissioner of the NFL. Maybe she will see that dream come true one day.

I remember hearing her on shows a few times in the past talking about her love on the game. Saying one time her dream job would be to be the Commissioner of the NFL. Maybe she will see that dream come true one day.
She'd be better than Roger. She's been on the competition committee for college since they went to the playoff format and it'd be hard to argue that the committee has failed in their picks.

NFL preseason kicks off tonight (8 pm ET, NBC) as the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Las Vegas Raiders in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game (More)

The Pro Football Hall of Fame Game can be streamed in a variety of ways if your streaming provider offers NBC, like Hulu live or YouTube TV.

And this matters because?
giphy.gif

NEVER been a pre season football fan. But considering how terrible commercial TV has become. I'll admit, it was pretty exciting to watch some of the first 2022 preseason NFL game last night. It got me through to Jeopardy at least!

Holy moly a strong D and good Oline with Geno Smith at QB beats Russell Wilson and the Broncos.

Geno smith qb rating 119

Russell Wilson QB rating 101

Holy Smokes

Last Edited:
Fans in Denver are getting pretty pissed at Wilson. I guess they booed him the entire game at home in week 5.

97% of fans in a poll gave the team a grade of "D" or lower for the last game.

47BF3F0F-DAA6-4FCD-AF72-08A60C7AAD3E.jpeg
BC38AABA-CA81-40B2-86AD-AB3385517EA5.jpeg
Meanwhile, in Seattle,
4C4C262D-9DA2-4EC7-84E4-A717C10F7702.jpeg

Report today that Wilson lobbied the owner to have Pete Carroll and John Schneider fired, and hire Sean Payton.

This comes from Mike Sando who is a well respected reporter following in John Clayton's footsteps. He covered the Seahawks for quite a while before going to espn.

Russ was quick on the nuanced denial (of sorts) in his tweet today.
Jodi Allen's reply last year that Russ made it clear he wanted a new start tends to underscore that Sando's article probably has the most truth in it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top