JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Supporting tyranny, war and death 'there' is supporting it here. Empires always turn their wrath inward toward their own people. In layman's terms, what goes around comes around.

If you support the Petro dollar wars and tyranny abroad don't complain down the road when your door is kicked in and your family is face down on the ground or worse.

The ultimate purpose is protecting the international base of the world gangsters in itsalie. A weakened Syria is in furtherance of that goal

We've never given a crap in this country about the people of Syria before now so there's really no reason to start now. I mean we spent billions in Iraq and weren't even smart enough to hook ourselves up with some oil to repay ourselves...In this country we don't even care about the thousands of AMERICANS IN OUR OWN COUNTRY that are homeless or starving so maybe we should try and fix malnourished Americans before we get into another pointless shooting war we simply can't afford anyway- especially since there is a high probability for escalation.

We've never given a crap in this country about the people of Syria before now so there's really no reason to start now. I mean we spent billions in Iraq and weren't even smart enough to hook ourselves up with some oil to repay ourselves...In this country we don't even care about the thousands of AMERICANS IN OUR OWN COUNTRY that are homeless or starving so maybe we should try and fix malnourished Americans before we get into another pointless shooting war we simply can't afford anyway- especially since there is a high probability for escalation.

Here's a clincher.. Saddam offered us crude at 25 cents per gallon if we would just leave him alone.. what a deal, but the powers I mentioned needed him shut down for their own purposes.. things that do not matter at all in the scheme of North American security

How would you folks like some of our bravest people still alive, and gas at less than $1 a gallon? You know who to blame for this..

putin-vs-obama-jpeg.jpg

View attachment 69487

That comes from a .pl domain, which means it's Polish. I guess it shows how things have changed when the Polish tell Obama jokes.

The biggest screw up in all this is the UN and they need to be called out. So now TWICE for sure they have sat on their hands and whined when weapons of mass destruction. They let Saddam do it to the Kurds a couple of decades ago and now they let Assad gas 1500 of his own people. It shows the UN really could care less about human rights... its all lip service.
Say what you will about Sarah Palin but she hit the nail on the head on this one. Let Allah sort it out. This is the worst possible foreign policy blunder in a decade.
Obama needs to punt on this one and do nothing.
Brutus Out

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews