JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seperate incidents, one was actually evening of dec 31 so will count for last years totals. The one I just randomly saw on next door and not reported on in the news so I don't know where to get actual totals other than piece together random ones I see.

Before they moved police blotter to Twitter signed in, we were at an average of 15 reported shootings per day. No idea how many of those were fatalities. Of course some may not be shootings and some shootings are not reported to the police so that 15 is just what I saw reported on the blotter. Xmas eve there were 5 seperate shootings in 20 min. I couldn't see more than the last 20 min cuz I'm not on Twitter. Also some shootings (including ones I have called in) are reported as "disturbance" so those aren't counted in that 15 average.
1D0718DF-4CEE-4F82-B435-2933F240BDB9.jpeg
37AD479A-28E3-43DE-9910-EDFDD840C077.png

Cue the woke guys who say, "nah, Portland is safe..." :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Visited Detroit over the summer and I genuinely felt 1000x safer there.

Downtown was clean, homeless was here and there, but nowhere near like Portland. They didn't have junkies on every corner.

Visited Detroit over the summer and I genuinely felt 1000x safer there.

Downtown was clean, homeless was here and there, but nowhere near like Portland. They didn't have junkies on every corner.
I can believe it. One thing I noticed in PDX is that business owners are intimidated by homeless. If they do anything to them to get them to move they are afraid of being sued. If they say anything then the homeless break the windows and literally stuff feces in their mailbox slots. I suppose they could threaten their customers also but I've never heard that one, yet.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top