JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Just kidding. But russia needs to understand we are more powerful than they are and there are alot more countries against russia than with them.

While America has had their heads buried in their ipads Russia and China have built up their military and weapons systems to a veyy formidable level.
Dont be so naieve. America is in a vulnerable position right now. Very vulnerable and obama is making sure we grow weaker. He has some very evil intention in store for our country. His track record confirms that. If allowed to continue, there is no if, but when we will be in a deadly war on our own soil.
Whether it will be civil or global in scope is in the air, but he will make sure it happens ! It's his path !
Obama does not like America and wants to force it into a marxist/islamic state.
It CANNOT be allowed to happen.

Has anyone considered that while the bulk of our military forces are tied up in bumfrikistan, and by attacking Syria ala "remote control", that this will cause Syria, Hezbolla, and Iran to pull the trigger on the embedded insurgent cells here in the USA to start blowing and shooting things up...

Thus giving Obama the reason to declare martial law and unleash DHS and all those billions of rounds of ammo we keep hearing about, maybe even causing the Constitution to be "indefinately suspended"... Hmmmm? :s0131:

While America has had their heads buried in their ipads Russia and China have built up their military and weapons systems to a veyy formidable level.
Dont be so naieve. America is in a vulnerable position right now. Very vulnerable and obama is making sure we grow weaker. He has some very evil intention in store for our country. His track record confirms that. If allowed to continue, there is no if, but when we will be in a deadly war on our own soil.
Whether it will be civil or global in scope is in the air, but he will make sure it happens ! It's his path !
Obama does not like America and wants to force it into a marxist/islamic state.
It CANNOT be allowed to happen.

Naive* and obviously i know Obama, wants to destroy this country. I also know R&C built they're militaries up but, even Russia just said their navy cant compete with ours. and i dont think we should got to war just so no one thinks im saying go to war.

Did anybody catch tonight's news coverage of massive peace marches and protests over the US getting ready to start a new war?

...anybody?...

Lots of Navy planes flying day and night over my house. Unless our Navy has really dropped off and the Russians have really come up a lot....I am not too concerned about their Navy. Downside, they are not going to react well to having 12 of their ships sent to Davy Jones locker in a few hours. So then they launch lots of their land based aircraft to overwhelm our surface ships.... we then send our fighters;... and it escalates. I do not think Putin will do anything.... Its too sketchy. The problem is the Mediterranean is SMALL as oceans/seas go and our subs lose SOME of their advantage as does our airpower. The big problem is our leader is not the decisive leader necessary in this sort of crisis. Putin expects us to blink. if we were going to hit Syria it should have been within 48 hours of the chemical attack and lots of Tomahawks and destroyed Assad's airfields, his air defences and his command and control centers. Mine the approaches to his harbors. But typically, our leader is late to the party. Trust me, at ONE time we had a workable, winning war plan for this scenario. I doubt Obama does. Getting involved now is STUPID.

Brutus Out

Russia is a small shadow of the Soviet Union. And despite some of their cool newer "toys" their troops other than officers and some non coms are not skilled and do not have great morale. Unless of course they were told they could rape and pillage Israel after defeating our forces. Britain backing away should tell Obama to let this one slide. Russia would not dare try to take on US and British Navies even in the Med.
Gas is already creeping up.... This is a CLEAR illustration of all those who warned the country before the elections this guy had no aptitude for international power politics.
Being loved by Venezuela and Somalia does not make you a successful geopolitical genius.

Brutus Out

this is going to be a bubblegumstorm, nothing good at all can come of it. what the hell is obama thinking? sounds like he is going to try and piss off as many countries as possible.

Saddam killed what? About 5000 Kurds with poison gas and nothing was done, now all of a sudden we get all morally indignant about 500 dying at whose hands, we don't really know.

Now the russians want to act macho.

Surely if Israel is attacked, as a result they will kick some ***.

Iran is going to be pissed.

The rest of the arab countries will run around in circles like the keystone cops.

It is going to be one confusing mess, did I say shatstorm? Nope a SHATNADO!!!

Agreed.
We need to stay out of this one totally and just let them do each other in.
Intervention is going to open up one hell of a can of worms.
Against Russia, China, Iran and probably NK, and don't forget Russias allies in the South America continent
It could be the biggest S...Storm to ever happen should they decide to do so.
This has all the potential to be the big red button moment.

The bottom line, Syria, is not worth the effort. Israel, yes, S Korea, yes, one of our other allies, yes, Japan, yes, note the Russians threatened if we invaded Iraq way back when.... But with lots of friends including the Arab league. No, my friends, this is a bubblegume sammich we don't even want to be in the same room with, much less take a bite of.

Brutus out.

Sad to see some heartless comments. Born from ignorance. We are talking the lives of women and children here, not much different than your own family. Americans have been carefully conditioned to believe that our 'enemies' are sub-human, they are not. Many are very kind-hearted, intelligent individuals. "Reel Bad Arabs" would be a good video for some of you, to show you how you have been manipulated by the gov/media here.

The truth is you have a lot more in common with that Iraqi or Syrian family than you do with the trillionaire banking elite families fooling you into supporting worthless wars. War is always a racket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say we destroy all the other countries and be happy!

There's more enemies here in the US (anti gun people willing to make us criminals for owning semi autos with 30 rounds), than any amount of people in any Country anywhere. The people in Al Queda and the governments in Russia, Syria, Iran, China & North Korea are not as great of a threat to us, as the people in ceasefire and any person within our own government that votes to outlaw or limit our way of life or the law enforcement that actually enforces these laws against us. A person that would vote to require me to go through a background check or tell me I need a permit (permission) to carry concealed (to stay legal) is a far greater enemy to me than any Country or terrorist organization on the planet because they are right here effecting my way of life, right now. There's literally no stopping the amount of regulation and loss of freedom in regards to the 2nd ammendment, that our children will have to bear in the future. What needs to be done to secure their future and freedom will never happen. That's an unfortunate fact.

Supporting tyranny, war and death 'there' is supporting it here. Empires always turn their wrath inward toward their own people. In layman's terms, what goes around comes around.

If you support the Petro dollar wars and tyranny abroad don't complain down the road when your door is kicked in and your family is face down on the ground or worse.

Does anyone know when the next season of "Dancing with the 'tards" starts?

Oh, wait we were talking about something important.

Most people in America can't even find Syria on the map (with labels). We are screwed.

putin-vs-obama-jpeg.jpg

putin_vs_obama_09.jpg

putin_vs_obama_09.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show