JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Unless..

Unless..

and for every Russian boomer, there is an American attack sub right behind it
this is a new class of Russian missile sub, you can be sure the American Navy is tracking it closely

and for every Russian boomer, there is an American attack sub right behind it
this is a new class of Russian missile sub, you can be sure the American Navy is tracking it closely
the Belgorod is a modified Oscar II, an old design and not that stealthy at all
being over 600' long, shouldn't be to hard to track and not that maneuverable

… like Vladdie is in that movie Snatch…

"You're shrinking. And your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got 'Replica' written down the side of your guns...and the fact that I've got Desert Eagle, point-five-oh written on the side of mine"

I llove the mischaracterization of NATO expansion and those missles in Poland. It's like he is trying to undermine himself. Meh, doesn't matter. I suppose his typical audience just enjoys the feeling that they are in the know about things, like, you know, the real truth about everything.

Elements of the 144th Motorized Rifle Division of the 20th Combined Arms Army reportedly withdrew from Lyman to rear positions near Kreminna before October 2. Russian sources previously reported that elements of the Russian Airborne Forces (VDV), especially the 76th Guards Air Assault Division, are active in Kherson Oblast. Both the 144th Motorized Rifle Division and the 76th Guards Air Assault Division were previously lauded as some of Russia's most elite forces, and their apparent failures to hold territory against major Ukrainian counter-offensive actions is consistent with ISW's previous assessment that even the most elite Russian military forces are becoming increasingly degraded as the war continues. This phenomenon was also visible in the collapse of the 4th Tank Division of the 1st Guards Tank Army earlier in the Kharkiv counter-offensive.

He was pretty spot on.
Just like Americans before December 7, 1941. Fearful, selfish, and niave.

Germany annexes Austria, March 12, 1938. "That is all he wants."

Germany invades Czechoslovakia, March 15, 1939. By agreeing to this, we will "have peace in our time."

How well did that work out?

While he brings up issues (that may or may not be true), the bottom line is that once the threat of using nuclear weapons has been seen as a viable option for dictators, it will be impossible to stop.

If he thinks Boris Johnson trying to channel Neville Chamberlain was a good thing, it shows that he is not much of a student of history. I grew up surrounded by people who had seen first hand the result of backing down to aggression.

Not only that, but he assumes that the Johnson plan would have been accepted by both sides! In my experience, once the offer is seen as acceptable, the aggressor ups the demands.

None of the above addresses how things got to this point. It only addresses where we go from here.

The options:
Brinksmanship
Smart, effective diplomacy
Muddling through
Kicking the can down the road by compromising, leading to:

Eventual expansion of totalitarian (Authoritarian) dictatorships until they duke it out with nukes and take us all with them.

Just like Americans before December 7, 1941. Fearful, selfish, and niave.

Germany annexes Austria, March 12, 1938. "That is all he wants."

Germany invades Czechoslovakia, March 15, 1939. By agreeing to this, we will "have peace in our time."

How well did that work out?

While he brings up issues (that may or may not be true), the bottom line is that once the threat of using nuclear weapons has been seen as a viable option for dictators, it will be impossible to stop.

If he thinks Boris Johnson trying to channel Neville Chamberlain was a good thing, it shows that he is not much of a student of history. I grew up surrounded by people who had seen first hand the result of backing down to aggression.

Not only that, but he assumes that the Johnson plan would have been accepted by both sides! In my experience, once the offer is seen as acceptable, the aggressor ups the demands.

None of the above addresses how things got to this point. It only addresses where we go from here.

The options:
Brinksmanship
Smart, effective diplomacy
Muddling through
Kicking the can down the road by compromising, leading to:

Eventual expansion of totalitarian (Authoritarian) dictatorships until they duke it out with nukes and take us all with them.
Yes , that is a opinion.

the Budapest Referendum
in 1994, Ukraine agreed to dismantle their Nuclear weapons
The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and the United States of America reaffirm, in the case of Ukraine, their commitment not to use nuclear weapons against any non-nuclear-weapon State party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, except in the case of an attack on themselves, their territories or dependent territories, their armed forces, or their allies, by such a State in association or alliance with a nuclear-weapon State.

no matter what Putin says, Ukraine territories are not part of Russia
Putin has violated every article of the referendum and is now threatening the use of Nuclear weapons in violation of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons
Alina Frolova said during a press conference that in occupied Crimea, there are all signs of the deployment of Russian tactical nuclear weapons.

1664977559212.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews