JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Russia hints 'certain territories will be returned' after annexation of four Ukrainian regions

Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Pesko has hinted that certain territories within the four regions in Ukraine that Russia has annexed may be returned.
Speaking about the boundaries at Donbas, Kherson and Zaporhizhzia regions, Russian media group RBC reports Mr Peskov as saying...
"Read the order. There is legal wording there. In general, of course, there we are talking about the territory in which the military-civilian administration operated at the time of admission [to Russia].
"But I repeat once again: certain territories there will be returned, and we will continue to consult with the population that expresses a desire to live with Russia."
Moscow's formal annexation on Wednesday comes amid major battlefield reversals in recent days shrinking the amount of seized territory Russia controls.
This includes Kherson, where Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said overnight that Ukrainian forces had captured more villages.

I found this statement in several different reports:

"Our Russian city of Valuyki… is under constant fire," Kartapolov said in the interview. "We learn about this from all sorts of folks, from governors, Telegram channels, our war correspondents. But no one else."

if this is true, Ukraine is sending missiles into Russia, attacking supply hubs there

I found this statement in several different reports:

"Our Russian city of Valuyki… is under constant fire," Kartapolov said in the interview. "We learn about this from all sorts of folks, from governors, Telegram channels, our war correspondents. But no one else."

if this is true, Ukraine is sending missiles into Russia, attacking supply hubs there

it happens when one stores military supplies in civilian areas
when Russians pulled out of occupied areas in Ukraine, they found massive stockpiles of ammunition in civilian areas of Ukrainian towns and cities
nothing new for the Russians

Russia taking school age children from occupied areas of Ukraine on "EXTENDED VACATIONS"
YOU ENTERPRIT AS YOU WISH

Russian-installed officials in southern Ukraine's Kherson region announced an immediate evacuation of schoolchildren to neighboring Crimea starting Thursday amid Ukrainian forces' advancing counteroffensive.

As Kyiv's forces recaptured a string of towns and villages in the Kherson region in recent weeks, its Moscow-appointed administration said children from towns and districts including the city of Kherson itself will go on "vacation" from Oct. 6-21.

"Educational events, exciting trips and meetings with interesting people are awaiting them," the administration said in a statement, without mentioning Ukraine's battlefield advances.

Russia taking school age children from occupied areas of Ukraine on "EXTENDED VACATIONS"
YOU ENTERPRIT AS YOU WISH

Russian-installed officials in southern Ukraine's Kherson region announced an immediate evacuation of schoolchildren to neighboring Crimea starting Thursday amid Ukrainian forces' advancing counteroffensive.

As Kyiv's forces recaptured a string of towns and villages in the Kherson region in recent weeks, its Moscow-appointed administration said children from towns and districts including the city of Kherson itself will go on "vacation" from Oct. 6-21.

"Educational events, exciting trips and meetings with interesting people are awaiting them," the administration said in a statement, without mentioning Ukraine's battlefield advances.
I guess this is not so surprising given Russia's other attempts to artificially build an ethnic Russian majority in occupied lands. Disgusting.

I guess this is not so surprising given Russia's other attempts to artificially build an ethnic Russian majority in occupied lands. Disgusting.
Looks more like theyre planning on laying down some serious firepower on the region soon and theyre doing at least a partial civilian evacuation.

My guess is this may also be holding kids hostage in Crimea as a way to keep Ukrainians from taking Crimea. Especially when it's so blatently public like this (The earlier kid stealing they did/are doing near the eastern border was not so advertised). "You attack us we will torture your kids to death" is the message I'm getting. Bastards.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads